153

Sitting in the car, Zhao Junfeng told what he knew.

    "I used to live in Beijing with my master and never came back. In the past two years, the master plans to stay in Jinyang for the elderly. He is old and I will come back with him to take care of him."

    He Bao said, "Your master?"

    Zhao Junfeng said: "My master is Zheng Hua."

    He Bao turned his head and glanced back. "Who?"

    Zuo Yan said, "An old artist who sings Peking opera."

    There are fewer people listening to this kind of old opera these days, and there are even more young people. No, they prefer to watch a concert in the convention hall rather than listening to two scenes in the theater.

    He Bao of Zhao Junfeng said: "? You went on to say, how's going down,"

    Zhao Junfeng hold the steering wheel a turn, "to Jinyang later, my mother was mentioned, let me take a look back to the same clan, is Zheng Village.

    This After I went back, everyone was very enthusiastic at first, and after a long time of contact, I found that this village is a bit different."

    Zuo Yan asked, "Is that the dead person you mentioned?"

    "Yes, about half a year, I I went back three times, and every time I went back, I would meet a funeral."

    He Baodao: "What's so strange about this, from imperfect medical facilities to accidents, which can cause death. Last time I encountered a small place for one day. Eight people died."

    Zhao Junfeng was interrupted, and there was no other emotions, and then said: "I didn't care at first, but once, I went back and passed a house, and occasionally caught a glimpse of a person standing about 2 meters high. I packed up the firewood on the stack of firewood. Just as I was driving over, I saw the man suddenly scratching his body. In winter, he was wearing a thick cotton-padded coat and scratching uncontrollably. One could not stand firmly and fell from above. I got out of the car. When I ran to him, I saw that he was already dead."

    He Bao professionally interrupted, "Did he fall to death? It's only two meters away."

    Zuo Yan said, "Knocking his head on the ground may also cause death."

    Zhao Junfeng said: "He has no wounds on his head, but the skin he pierced... is rotten."

    "Rotten?"

    Zhao Junfeng's eyes seemed to see the scene again, "Yes, it's like a rotten wound. He used to wrap his collar around, but was torn apart by him, and the skin on his neck was rotten into a ball, exuding the smell of rotten flesh.

    Later, when I mentioned it to someone, others said that I was wrong, even his The wife said that her husband was so good that he died after he hurt his head.

    At first I thought that person had a skin disease, but when they said that, I think there is something else hidden in the matter.

    I even suspected that they had an infection. Illness, but if there is, I have been in contact with them many times, and it should have been infected."