29

Since Zuo Yan had no memory, no one knew what his original identity was, so this topic was quickly skipped.

Zuo Yan breathed a sigh of relief, not seeing the people around him glancing at him sideways.

The scent of meat rabbits has long diffused in the air, and Zuo Yan's flattered man was divided into more than half. Suddenly Gu Zheng was more pleasing to the eye.

System: "Maybe he thinks this is your last supper."

Zuo Yan: "If I can't go to this hurdle, it must be the credit of your crow mouth."

System: "Thank you for the compliment."

After dinner, Gu Zheng faced Huang Yao said, "Today you are a vigil."

Night vigil is normal, but why did Brother call him by name?

Zuo Yan patted his shoulder by his side and said, "Who makes you curious." The

next day they walked in the mountain, walking for a while, Zhao Liu crouched down and pinched the soil on the ground to smell the smell.

Yang Zi explained on the side, "We are particular about looking around, Liu Zi, the nose, is the master who smells this. If there is a hole, you will know it as soon as you smell the soil."

Zhao Liu pulled out a smirk and stood up to shoot Patting the soil, "Boss, it's here."

Gu Zheng nodded and walked around for a few steps, pointing to a location where Yang Zi dug in with a Luoyang shovel.

After that, the three people stood together to determine the location of the tomb. It was impossible to enter the tomb with only a few people.

There was no signal in the mountain. Yang Zi went out to find someone. Gu Zheng had been on the ground for so many years, and there were still trusted people.

In the afternoon, Yang Zi came back, with a few people behind him, and everyone was fully equipped.

Zuo Yan wondered. It stands to reason that they have been here for more than 2 days. Why are they so fast?

Later, I asked to find out that Gu Zheng had asked several people to gather in a nearby town.

These people first greeted Gu Zheng when they came, and then put their eyes on the left eye.

There is only one meaning in that look.

"Are you actually alive?"

Zuo Yan: Disappointed you.

A group of people have been busy digging thieves, and Zuo Yan can't help but glance at the side.

In a circle, they were kindly invited out by several people. Zuo Yan did not make trouble, but they stood next to the underground work all year round. A moving corpse looked at them with dark black foreheads, this This feeling made the hairs of several people stand up, and the speed slowed down unconsciously.

Seeing this, Gu Zheng pulled someone's back collar, pulled it to his side, and pulled out a pickled chicken paw in his pocket, which was stuffed in Zuo Yan's hand.

"Go, eat over there."

Zuo Yan looked down at the chicken feet, and then looked at Gu Zheng. "Good."

This chicken paw was bought by Huang Yao near the train station the day before yesterday. He hid this next one very well, and didn't know how Gu Zheng found it.

Mentioning Huang Yao, Zuo Yan looked around and found him in the shadow.

When he looked closer, the other person's eyes were dull, and he didn't even notice Zuo Yan standing in front of him.

Zuo Yan found that his position was quite good, sitting next to him and began to eat.

A bone fell on Huang Yao's feet, which scared him.

After seeing clearly, Huang Yao asked, "Where did you get it from?"

Zuo Yan said, "Your brother gave it."

Huang Yao: He didn't know that his brother still loves eating this stuff?

Zuo Yan saw the bluish-black color of his eyes and asked, "Don't you just stay in the middle of the night yesterday, why are you so tired?"

Zhao Liu, who kept the second half of the night, is still alive and well. Isn't staying up late a proficient skill of young people now?

Opening a group to play a game, it's not like this for more than ten hours.

Could it be... Zuo Yan approached him, "You wouldn't run into any ghosts or something like yesterday..." Was hollowed out.

Huang Yao shunned him in disgust, "Take your paw away, what a ghost, what nonsense!"

Zuo Yan said, "So what's the matter with you?"

Huang Yao silenced for a while, rubbed his forehead, and asked " Didn't you hear any movement yesterday?"

Zuo Yan said, "What movement?"

Huang Yao thought for a while. "Like, the movement of stepping on a branch, it seems that someone is talking in a whisper."

When I heard it last night He was stiff, he didn't dare to look back, and he was embarrassed to wake others up.

He always felt it was his own illusion, but he felt that the sound seemed to be in his ear.

Zuo Yan whispered beside him, "Actually, I heard it too."

Huang Yao froze, "You heard it too?"

Zuo Yan nodded, "But don't worry, they should be permanent residents in the mountains. The new friends are so strange to see, it means nothing else, do you think you are good?"

Huang Yao fought a cold war, and his parents gave him basic early education to prevent him from going on his brother's way. These are all horror stories that happened during the fight, so although he is a doctor and dissecting dead people is commonplace, the curse on his brother always reminds him that there are too many things in the world that cannot be explained.

Huang Yao asked stiffly, "How do you know?"

Zuo Yan said lightly, "You haven't died yet."

After he threw his bones away, he left.

The system looked at everything and asked, "It's clear that Gu Zheng confiscated all of your chicken paws last night. You asked him for his voice for half an hour in his ear. Why did you scare him?"

Zuo Yan said: "I can't beat his brother. "But it's okay to bully his brother. Blame your brother Fascist if you want to blame.

System: ... a bloody crime caused by a chicken paw.

Zuo Yan walked to Gu Zheng and stood beside him honestly. Gu Zheng raised his hand and wiped the oil on the corner of his mouth, facing the look that he expected. "No more."

Zuo Yan complained, no! You confiscated me eight yesterday! Say if you stole it!

Gu Zheng slapped his claws, "Honestly." The

grave robbing hole was opened, leaving Huang Yao and another middle-aged man outside, and everyone else went to the tomb.

The tomb is dark inside, but very dry.

Zuo Yan has always been with Gu Zheng. He is a pure layman. Gu Zheng will not take him down because of his often unreliable memories.

After the tomb opened, a group of people leaned against the sides of the wall, a pungent smell came, and after a while, Gu Zheng took the lead in.

The interior of the tomb is very delicate, even the walls are carved with exquisite patterns.

Along the way, they did not encounter the dumplings that suddenly rose, nor did they encounter any corpse poison.

Zuo Yan's already tense mood has also been relaxed.

The ear room that entered the earliest, everything in it reveals the tomb ** the luxury of the Lord's life.

Even the coffin was polished with a whole piece of jade.

Zuo Yan sighed, looked at the other's nest, and then looked at him. There was no way for the tomb thief to get in and he could only be stolen out, but he could not sell it.

Before opening the coffin, light a candle in the southeast corner. If the candle is extinguished, they must put it back in their hands. This is the rule.

There was only a white bone in the tomb, but the corpse had a mask on its head.

The gold is carved into a beautiful pattern, and the eyes inlaid with two rubies look very strange in the flashlight light, as if a pair of living eyeballs are watching them.

"Boss, is this the main room?"

Gu Zheng said, "No, whether it is from the perspective of feng shui or the structure of the tomb, this cannot be the main room ."

Zhao Liudao, "Then this mask?"

This mask is not The ordinary people can bring, usually the nobles who hold great power, and, most importantly, women can never take it.

But judging from the dress of this body, it was indeed a woman.

Zuo Yan looked at the mask and pointed to one of the eyes. "What's that pattern!" The

flashlight shone on it, clearly revealing a small strange pattern on it.

Zhao Liu reached into his hand and took the mask. "Boss, look..."

Rumble!

I saw that the high place where the coffin was placed suddenly separated from the middle, left words, Gu Guzhen, and Zhao Liutong with the mask fell off!

"Boss!"

Yang Zi rushed over, but he saw that the ground had been recombined.

————

Sounds of footsteps were selected and approached quickly, and the two figures ran over one after the other.

The speed of the two people is very fast, as if being chased by something.

"Here!"

Zuo Yan was dragged by Gu Zheng into an ear room, panting while covering his chest.

Gu Zheng walked around and quickly walked to the indoor sarcophagus. The dagger in his hand plunged into the gap of the coffin cover. With a strong wrist, the coffin cover moved a gap.

When Zuo Yan saw this, he quickly helped, and the two pushed together to open the lid. The voice behind them was getting closer and closer. Gu Zheng calmly pulled out the corpse in the coffin. His finger touched the bottom of the coffin, his brow furrowed, and he jumped in first. Come in!"

Zuo Yan glanced back subconsciously, a group of bone worms rushed in crazy.

Jumping in quickly, Gu Zheng's arm pressed hard, and the bone worm that rushed first hit the coffin lid.

The rest unwillingly circled above.

Zuo Yan lay on Gu Zheng, violently violent, too cruel.

A few small organizations before, it was just an appetizer.

The two people's skin flashed a little bright light inside the coffin, which was rubbed on the wall before, and it could not be wiped off.

"How are you?"

Gu Zheng's voice was remembered in his ear. Zuo Yan only found that he was lying on Gu Zheng's body, rubbing his thoughts, and was pulled by him, "Don't move." The

coffin can also put down one. People, so two people can only go up one down.

Zuo Yan listened to his strong heartbeat and slowly breathed slowly.