73

When Zuo Yan refused symbolically twice, Xie Yao's face sank.

    Picking up the table knife placed on one side, he slowly dissected a piece of sweet and sour ribs, and fed it to the cat cub who had drooling eyes on one side.

    Zuo Yan: "It can't be sweet..."

    Xie Yao glanced at him sideways, licked the sugar stains on the tip of the knife, and put down the knife and fork.

    "What did you just say?"

    Zuo Yan swallowed, "I said...I'll go back to pack things in the afternoon."

    Xie Yao put a piece of ribs in his bowl and smiled as he watched the uncontrollable joy in the boy's eyes. agreed.

    The system watched the whole process, "Couldn't you agree to it earlier."

    Zuo Yan: "I was going to be more reserved."

    System: "The sheets are rolled over, twice."

    Zuo Yan said: "He just said to support me. , The thought that I finally don’t have to find dentures for my grandma, and I’m a little excited to help the uncle withdraw the set."

    System: "You’re a little good, okay." So I sold myself, next time it has to consider whether to find one in the next dream No need to work.

    Zuo Yan was reluctant to listen, "This is the second time someone has said that I am raising me, and I am a little excited."

    Making money is really difficult.

    "What about the first one?"

    Zuo Yan was silent for a while, "Oh, I will become a vegetative on the third day."

    System:...The power is a bit powerful.

    In the afternoon, the two people stood in front of Zuo Yan's house.

    "Why don't you open the door?"

    Zuo Yan touched his trouser pocket, "I forgot to take the key."

    Xie Yao chuckled lightly, "Did you forget to take it or lose it?"

    Zuo Yan scratched his palm, he was more inclined to lose it. Up.

    "Did you see my key in the

    system ?" System: "It was stolen along with my wallet."

    Zuo Yan: "What?! Why didn't you tell me when you saw it!"

    System: "I just want to know, that person sees There are a million reactions inside."

    Zuo Yan asked, "What is his reaction."

    System: "He bought a bunch of Buddhist beads that are said to be blessed for 350 yuan."

    Zuo Yan smiled triumphantly and asked you to steal Lao Tzu's money. .

    Xie Yao looked for something in the corridor next to him, and asked, "What's in the wallet, does it matter?"

    Zuo Yan shook his head, "There is only one million in it..."

    Xie Yao turned his head back in surprise.

    "...Mingbi."

    Xie Yao laughed and leaned over his ears and said: "It's so cute."

    Can you praise my IQ, a broken wallet, not only did a thief lose money, Also pay three hundred and five.

    Besides, a big man, how can you find cute?