166

The note was signed by Zheng Zidong, and this one should be his grandson.

    At this moment, Zuo Yan has the illusion that opening his eyes has been a hundred years old. He has seen Zheng Zidong toddlers and babbles as a child, as well as his grandson staggering and struggling.

    Si Jia's gaze fell on the note, and he diverted his gaze with just one glance. He was not so much looking at the note as he was.

    Zuo Yan wiped the corners of his mouth. There was no grape juice or melon seed skin.

    "Haven't you eaten during that time?" He suddenly asked as if it just remembered.

    Just as Zuo Yan wanted to ask him what he said, he suddenly thought of what he meant.

    This person has seen him in the "Long Corridor of Memory". From his childhood, and the looming gaze in those fragments, including the last picture, all show that he can always see him.

    With his eyelashes down, his mouth curled into a stubborn shape, "No." These two words can be said to be repeated in the mouth, stained with the color of grievance, and the sad listener feels distressed.

    "How long?" Si Jia grabbed the melon seeds, letting him lie in front of him and leaned forward to read the notes on the table.

    Zuo Yan raised his head and thought about it in secret. It was about 30 years since the first meeting in the memory of the two people to the fire in the Zheng family.

    When he said this number with a guilty conscience, Si Jia raised his brows. Under his unexpected gaze, he took a straw cake and put it in his mouth to savor it. The reddish-brown filling was stuck on the beautiful lip.

    Zuo Yan didn't control himself, forgetting the presence of other people beside him, and under the surprised eyes of the two, he moved forward and held the filling on the lip.

    The preparation of grass cakes is simple, so it is not easy to make a unique one. Zuo Yan understands where this traditional craftsmanship is.

    Withdrawing from his lips, Zuo Yan met two incredible eyes.

    Zhao Junfeng wondered in secret that these two people turned out to be in this kind of relationship, and indeed the relationship between the fairies and ghosts is not simple.

    Zuo Yan seemed to have been turned on, and if he was wronged, he would believe that he hadn't eaten for decades. On the other hand, Si Jia nodded from time to time as he listened to him. After he finished speaking, he whispered in his ear, " In reality, you only slept for three days."

    Zuo Yan's grievances were still rolling in his eyes. As soon as Si Jia's voice fell, he saw him put away the grievances he had just given, and turned back to pick the grapes like nothing else.

    In reality, after sleeping for three days, it is impossible to see all the memories in his memory. People with IQ like Si Jia can easily recognize the flaws in his words.

    Alas, it's hard to cheat some food.

    "Cough... Mr. Kesi..."