31

Zhao Liu was left in the hospital in the town. Others divided the things brought out of the tomb. Gu Zheng only took the bottle, which was also the main purpose of his coming.

Faced with some jade articles, no one moved them directly with his hands. They all took them with gloves. Zuo Yan looked curious, which was like an archaeological one.

Then Yang Zi said: "Damn it, don't mention it! Just the old man in the underground, who is old, thinks about how to revive the heroes every day, and he will not stop when he dies. He buried those things with him, and there are auspicious things on it, There will be a reaction

after sticking !" Huang Yao walked over and picked up a mandarin duck with a handkerchief and looked at it. "You can't see it, are you recruiting?"

Yang Zi laughed, "It's Da Liu's kid." "

A dark-skinned man in the corner lifted his head and almost folded it inside. "

Brother, I understand your pain.

Zuo Yan silently said nothing. He looked at Gu Zheng, and both of them remembered that he had touched the body with his hand and the jade pillow with his head resting.

Zuo Yan He wiped a bitter tear and made a dead man pit.

Then Gu Zheng took Zuo Yan and Huang Yao back.

During this period, Huang Yao's complicated eyes kept turning around Zuo Yan.

His chin was on his chin. The tooth marks have not disappeared, and there are red spots on the neck. It is inconvenient to walk. Those who are not blind should know what happened to him. While

taking the toilet, Huang Yao blocked people in the bathroom.

Zuo Yan bowed his head and looked at I looked at my little brother and the man standing at the door.

These two brothers have a hobby and love to watch people use the toilet.

"You, are you really with my brother? "It's

not certain yet, but just after sleeping, barely counts as a gun friend.

Looking at Zuo Yan's silence, Huang Yao frowned, "My brother doesn't like you." "

Hmm, I didn't like him either. Could you give me a little personal time first? I really can't hold it back.

Huang Yao approached him and whispered in his ear: "Did you have no place to go after resurrection? I can give you a new identity, and I will also give you a sum of money, enough for you to worry for the rest of your life, this The world is different from your original world. You can look around. How about it? Consider thinking?"

Zuo Yan turned his head, "Did Gu Zheng let me go?"

Huang Yao froze, "No."

He was on this Lies are easy to see by his brother and there is no need to do so.

"Then I won't go."

Huang Yao said: "If my brother let you go."

Zuo Yan said silently, and I said, I won't go either.

And, don't you know your brother has been at the door?

"Who do you want to leave?"

Gu Zheng walked in and asked the two people inside lightly.

Huang Yao jumped back and said, "No one is going, I am kidding him."

Gu Zheng said: "Oh?"

Huang Yao put it on his shoulder, "Are you talking about it?"

Gu Zheng's His eyes fell on him, he said in his left words, didn't you all hear it, and asked.

"You guys, come to the toilet."

Zuo Yan carried his little brother and waited for a long time. If you can't get on, can you let me pee and talk again.

Gu Zheng's eyes narrowed dangerously, Huang Yao felt wrong and immediately made an excuse to slip.

Zuo Yan looked at Gu Zheng, his eyes flashing, he really could not hold back.

Gu Zheng did not leave, but approached, leaning behind him, looking down at him.

"Can you turn your head."

I don't expect you to go out, but can you not watch it?

Gu Zheng chuckled in his ear, held out his hand, and held it on top of him.

Left words: ...

Speak, speak whatever you want!

Still moving!

Brother, have you been me?

Zuo Yan walked out of the bathroom with pain and joy. The black air on his face, but the atmosphere around Gu Zheng behind him became calm.

On the third day of their return, Zuoyan teased the cat on the balcony.

The little yellow raccoon just reached Zuoyan's big slap and was holding his finger to nibble while sweeping his chin with his tail.

The sun is just right, basking on this big one, lazy.

System: "You still remember what you did here."

Zuo Yan said, "Remember, but there is no chance now."

Gu Zheng is dedicated to survival. If he dares to sidestep and let him commit suicide now, the dead one must not be Gu Zheng.

The downstairs passed on to speak, and Zuo Yan looked up and looked down. The little milk cat's tail could no longer hit anyone, and he tilted his head and looked at it.

Gu Zheng studied the map on the bottle downstairs, and now there were more people in front of him.

Sitting at the front is an old man with a white beard and a man in a white bandage in a wheelchair.

However, from the ray of red hair that emerged from it, Zuo Yan seemed to know who it was.

I don't know what the people below said, and several people looked up at him.

Zuo Yan raised his hand and greeted below.

The red hair flinched, but he didn't forget who was responsible for most of the injuries.

After a while, Hongmao was pushed upstairs.

"Hello."

Zuo Yan waved his paw and greeted him friendly.

Hongmao bit his teeth, "I'm sorry!"

A loud apology scared Zuoyan.

The little milk cat was scratching his collar and crawling upwards, his nails dangling around his clothes, and as soon as he heard the sound, he got into the clothes of Zuo Yan.

I know I came to apologize, but I don't know I thought it was revenge.

The movement of Hongmao made the people downstairs hear clearly.

"Gu family kid, are you satisfied this time?" The

old man's voice was generous and powerful, not at all like his age.

However, Gu Zheng did not speak, playing celadon with his fingertips.

When the old man saw it, he gritted his teeth. "I heard that you are looking for this kind of bottle?"

This review Zheng finally looked up at him. "Why, have you seen it?" The

old man said: "I haven't seen it, but my men People have seen it,"

Gu Zheng said, "Oh?" The

old man couldn't figure out his temper, a glimmer in his eyes, for his undisputed grandson, the news must be given without giving!

"I can give you specific data and information. I promised you to do everything before. Gu Family, you see."

Gu Zheng looked at him halfway and raised his lips. "The child is not sensible. Look!" The

old man said nothing and left with his grandson who had come downstairs.

In the car, Hongmao reluctantly asked, "Grandpa, why do we bow our heads to the surname Gu!"

"Shut up! It's not your uncomfortable thing!"

Redma gritted his teeth, "Grandpa, I... "

"Go back and go back abroad! Don't come back in the next two years!"

Mr. Lu finished, watching the scenery flashing outside, a flash of fierceness flashed in his eyes.

This matter is endless!

Zuo Yan looked at the height of the balcony and thought it was better not to jump around.

Hook the kitten out of his arms and form a ball on top of him.

Going downstairs, Gu Zheng was looking at a document.

See the left words and give him a picture, "Do you know?"

Above is a picture of the tomb, with strange text in it.

Zuo Yan nodded, "It says that he is protecting a special thing." The

rest are gone, and the picture was taken in a hurry, and it is not clear in other places.

After drawing the map on the vase, Gu Zheng called Yang Zi and asked him to check to make sure that the two places were the same place.

In the afternoon, it was basically determined that the two locations were the same, so it can be said that they had saved the time and effort of investigating them everywhere.

When Huang Yao came back and heard of this matter, he looked at Zuo Yan and said: "It seems that with you, everything has been going smoothly."

Zuo Yan: Do you want to say something that can come clearly. He doesn't understand.

Gu Zheng glanced at him, and Huang Yao didn't ask much.

Zuo Yan grabbed the cat to take a shower at night, and this gadget shed his hair.

The little milk cat wanted to break free with its teeth open, but the opponent's ability was too strong, and the whole body of the cat stuck to the body wetly, and it looked even smaller.

Zuo Yan said, "Come on this leg lift, let me look at it, you can't see it, you are still a man? If you stick to me every day, are you addicted to my beauty and can't extricate yourself?" The

kitten was aggressive. He gave a meow.

Zuo Yan shook his head and said, "Why are you so angry and angry? You admit that I won't blame you. I know my charm is unstoppable."

System: ...it's still a child, just let it go.

Zuo said to himself after taking a bath, drying the hair dryer, at this moment the little cat's entire cat face showed a kind of unrequited love.

The moment he landed, he flew out with a thunderous thunder.

When Zuo Yan saw it, he sighed, "Shy again."

His body was wet, and Zuo Yan took a bath for himself.

A long hair sticks to his back. He had long wanted to cut his hair. Before, he didn't have time to spare, but now some people refuse.

The bathroom didn't even close the door, and Gu Zheng saw a back when he walked in.

Zuo Yan heard the movement, subconsciously, the water droplets hit his eyelashes, making him squint.

"Gu Zheng?"

Gu Zheng felt a strong feeling in his heart whenever he heard the young people call his name as soon as possible.

An impulse never seen before.

Zuo Yan only heard the sound of closing the door, but didn't care.

When a body came up against the back, and a hand that fell on his waist, Zuo Yan turned his head and happened to collide with someone's lowered head.

Lips printed on the man's chin.

Gu Zheng's eyes darkened.

Zuo Yan wanted to run and was pulled back.

The little milk cat licked her paws and walked through the bathroom door in a catwalk.