193

A car stopped in front of the door, Chu Shixiong knocked on the door with two bags of food, and after a few seconds the door opened from inside.

    "I bought some vegetables and snacks, Zuo Yan would like to eat, is he out?" The last sentence asked quietly.

    Eleven took things over, "No."

    Chu Shixiong scratched his head, what can I do.

    "Big     Xiong, you are here."

    "Aunt Lan, your complexion is so bad, did you not rest well yesterday."

    Wen Lan shook her head, "It's okay."

Chu Shixiong also knew that, don't say it was Aunt Lan's mother yesterday. , Even he didn't fall asleep, Zuo Yan guarded Gu Zhi's body from the hospital and couldn't come out in his room. More than a dozen hours have passed, and I don't know what happened.

    "Uncle Zuo isn't there?"

    Wen Lan said: "He just went to the military headquarters."

    Chu Shixiong nodded. It should have been new findings about yesterday's affairs . He said to Aunt Lan and went upstairs and stood at the door. , Facing the tightly closed door, Chu Shixiong walked around the door twice, scratching his head, "Zuo Yan, come out and talk to my brother. Anyway, I am also Gu Zhi's friend. You can't occupy him alone." , You let me see if it works." There was

    no sound inside, "Zuo Yan, are you still alive inside!" Chu Shixiong kicked the door, "I fuck!"

    Eleven appeared behind him, " Yes You know the password, or you can blow it up, or you won't be able to open it."

    "You didn't say it earlier!" Chu Shixiong gasped with a sore foot.

    Eleven said: "Also, the soundproofing effect of the young master's room is first-rate. He can't hear you speaking like this."

    Chu Shixiong turned and looked at the expressionless robot in front of him , "What?"

    Wen Lan's footsteps came from the stairs. She dragged a tray in her hand with a bowl of porridge on it. It looked simple. She made it herself. She walked to the door and tapped the password opening on the door a few times before she said, "Yanyan, mom did it." Your favorite porridge, you open the door and take it in."

    Chu Shixiong looked at eleven, didn't he say that he couldn't hear it.

    Eleven: "Now we can hear what we are saying."

    Chu Shixiong lay on the other side of the door and put his ear to it, but the sound inside was still not heard.

    "Yanyan, don't you eat the porridge your mother made? If you don't eat it, you should ask Gu Zhi, he must like it."

    Wen Lan's eyes were red, "Didn't Gu Zhi like you? I will be my mother-in-law. He must want to eat the porridge he made. Ask him if he is hungry and he has to eat if you don't eat it." As

    soon as the voice fell, the door was suddenly opened, and half of Zuo Yan's face appeared in front of them, ten I haven't eaten water for several hours, my voice is hoarse, "Mom."