71

Zuo Yan really didn't expect Xu Yang to have such an identity.

    So the first person to die was not Gao Zhongxing, but him.

    At that time, Xu Yan's body was placed at Xie Yao's door, and an anonymous report call was received. The police arrived very quickly.

    Xu Xiangyang's death was an accident, so the murderer wanted to use Xu Yan to try Xie Yao's reaction.

    "Does Xie Yao know who I am?"

    System: "Guess."

    Hearing these familiar words, Zuo Yan really wanted to throw a slipper over. Ge Laozi, guess you are a fairy.

    According to the current situation, it should be known.

    There is a word called father debt payment.

    The murderer killed everyone who had participated in that year, and then further blamed Xie Yao.

    It is difficult to say that he will not cause him a seemingly unexpected accident outside.

    So his recent act of wandering around outside has nothing to do, which is so thrilling.

    "On the night of the death of high school, you ran into Xie Yao outside. You said you saw a dark shadow. What impression do you have about this."

    Ji Mingzhi took out a notebook and recorded it directly.

    Zuo Yan ignored the cover of Pikachu's notes and said, "I only saw the height. It should be shorter than Xie Yao and taller than you."

    The scope is a bit broader, because in addition to the dead Li Zhiguo, and three women, The others are taller than Ji Mingzhi.

    Ji Mingzhi asked a few more questions, all with clues about being on the mountain.

    Zuo Yan didn't know much. It happened in the middle of the night, and because of the mosquito coils, he wanted to prove that Xie Yao had no evidence of his absence.

    Ji Mingzhi scratched his head, "I will go to other people's place and investigate again. Maybe there will be some surprises. Do you want to go? I drove here."

    Zuo Yan wanted to say that he was right, but he went out to see his car and sighed.

    The others are in this city, the case has not been investigated, and none of them left.

    Two people asked one by one. Some people didn't cooperate with them, such as Lu Weiwei or Zheng Weihua's wife.

    She is the only one in Zhang Cuiping's family, and the couple have no children.

    "I saw him push my husband down with my own eyes."

    No matter what the two people asked, she had only one sentence. When she spoke, she kept her clothes close to her, it seemed very cold.

    The fact is that the ventilation in this room is not good, and there is no air conditioner or fan. Zuo Yan and the two people have been sweating.

    "Are you cold?"

    Zhang Cuiping glanced around carefully, then scratched her clothes again, "I have caught a cold recently."

    Zuo Yan also looked around, there was nothing, I don't know what she was afraid of.

    After coming out of her house, Zuo Yan and Ji Mingzhi both felt a little strange.