105

When Xiao Liu drunk returned to his hometown, things followed one after another, and Zuo Yan began to wander around this legendary evil lair.

    After a lap, there is really no male existence.

    Zuo Yan sat in the pavilion, "Even animals don't want to raise a father-in-law. What do they think of letting a man be the boss?" The

    system guessed, "Maybe it's the yin and the decay, it needs to be reconciled."

    "You can Pull it down."

    The scenery of Qianwang Mountain is indeed very good. Zuo Yan stopped a passing girl, "Excuse me , how can I get to Moonlight Lake." The

    little girl was young, with a cold face, and pointed him the way clearly. .

    Far away, you can still hear the girl's crisp voice.

    "Men are not good things."

    Zuo Yan felt his chin and guessed that this might be their vow of no one.

    It is equivalent to a brainwashed organization.

    Following the path the little girl pointed, Zuo Yan saw his destination.

    A weed.

    It's really weeds, it's a big area, it looks messy.

    "Did the little girl lie to me." The

    system said: "Pay attention to whether there are any organs around."

    Zuo Yan did not see the organs, but instead saw a middle-aged woman walking from a distance carrying a bucket.

    "Is this Moonlight Lake?"

    The woman looked back at him, surprised at his identity as a man, and then her face changed, "Who are you!"

    Zuo Yan explained that he is a friend of the pavilion master, this aunt Be suspicious.

    "This place is not for you to come, so please come back, the son."

    Zuo Yan asked why.

    The aunt said with a cold face, this place is a forbidden place, and everyone who enters without the order of the pavilion master will kill without mercy.

    Zuo Yan thought of the little girl before. As expected, this place was not friendly to males at all.

    At night, after Xiao Liu drunk returned, the people below reported what had happened during the day.

    Xiao Liuzui said indifferently: "It's done."

    "Yes."

    After dinner, Zuo Yan was playing chess with Su Ke, and neither of them could play chess.

    During this period, Zuo Yan's eyes never left the other's face, he looked once and laughed once.

    "Is it so funny?"

    Su Ke covered the corner of his eye, and the cyan mark on it couldn't hide it.

    "In this kind of place, you dare to watch the girl take a shower. You are not brave."

    Su Ke's face was swollen, "I don't know they are taking a shower."

    "Oh, what do you think they are doing?"

    Su Ke Said: "Change clothes." It

    deserves it.

    ————