38

Standing in front of the burrow again, Zuo Yan watched them busy and sighed from time to time.

Yang Zi couldn't help it, "Are you doing poetry?"

Zuo Yandao blinked, "No."

Yang Zidao, "Don't people in ancient times like this, sigh, and then a poem came out, listen It's all suffocating."

Zuo Yan was a little sad when he heard it, and he suffocated for a year, and he could only save a bunch of farm manure.

Gu Zheng said beside him, "Give me a flashlight."

Zuo Yan passed it.

"Alas..."

Yang Zi couldn't figure it out. A group of people were working. Why was the idle one so depressed in the end? Was it disgusting to do nothing?

"Would you like to dig two shovel?"

Last time they left, they filled the stolen hole. This time they only had to dig the stolen hole, and they didn't have to make a second hole.

Zuo Yan looked at him faintly, "A group of you dig my tomb and let me hand over the tools, even if you still plan to let me do it yourself?" In

one sentence, the air was a little silent, and everyone's eyes were watching come.

He Zhigla is too much like a living person, so they usually forget his identity.

For the first time, they dug a burrow, and the tomb owner was watching. The pale skin and dark pupils made two sighs from time to time. In the silent night, a creepy feeling came to my heart.

Gu Zheng looked at him with a smile, "Snacks in the tent, not allowed to eat spicy."

The sorrow on Zuo Yan's face suddenly disappeared, holding Gu Zheng's face a sip.

Patting Yang Zi's shoulder before leaving, "just dig, just want to live here for long, without paying for accommodation."

Then he ran to the tent.

Da Liu smiled beside him, "You are the first person in history to be invited by the owner of the tomb, Yang Zi."

Yang Zi: ...should he be honored.

The thief hole was quickly opened, and they and the others were ready to prepare things. As usual, one person stayed on it, and the rest went down.

Out of the burrow, Zuo Yan glanced at his tomb.

It's very simple.

This was his first impression. It was empty and there was nothing. Even the coffin in the ear was empty.

When I came here for the first time, I asked, "What kind of people will not put any funeral items?"

Zuo Yan bite the sugar, and said, "The poor." The

questioner choked, and seemed to be right. The problem is that the poor can build such a large tomb?

Left words: ...you control me.

Once in a relationship, it was easy to avoid the internal organs. Zuo Yan followed Gu Zheng honestly. Suddenly, the click and movement stopped, the people were honest, and the others were a little uncomfortable.

Gu Zheng squeezed his finger, "What's wrong."

Zuo Yan said, "Near homesickness."

Whatever the mood of the person he heard, Zuo Yan was very emotional, and then he took out a stick The lollipop then nibbled.

Seeing Gu Zheng's eyes, Zuo Yan took the sugar out of his mouth, "Are you eating?"

Gu Zheng looked down at the sugar dipped in his saliva. Kara passed him and kissed her lips. Zuo Yan felt a soft object lick him.

"Look at your feet."

Zuo Yan smashed his mouth, and then ate.

Every time they came down, they were tense, and this time they walked all the way, and their minds were full of chattering movements.

By the way, Zuo Yan also generously gave each of them a nice name, and came to his house. If there is nothing to entertain, please invite you to eat some sugar.

The structure of this tomb is a circle, so they have been walking around since they came down. Zuo Yan is interested in looking around. Although there is nothing interesting, he can't control his novelty.

"The original tomb in ancient times was also covered with wallpaper on the wall."

System: "...that's carving."

Zuo Yan, "Is there any difference." The

system thought for a while, and it seemed no difference.

As we reached the main burial chamber in the back, the road became more and more difficult to walk, and the institutions began to be out of control.

Occasionally they would get lost, because the walls of the tomb would move by themselves, and Zuo Yan didn't see any difference. Gu Zheng said they changed positions.

Zuo Yan asked, "How do you know?"

Gu Zheng glanced at him, "Is the spicy duck wings delicious?"

Zuo Yan hurried to the ground and found a bone in the corner, probably because he was accidentally eating before. Zuo Yan picked up a tissue and picked it up, and stuffed it into the garbage bag.

Finally, they finally stood outside the door of the main burial chamber. With the sound of the door opening, familiar scenes gradually appeared in front of Zuo Yan.

A huge monster is carved on the head, and the eyes of the black hole make people feel the next moment, and there will be countless bone worms.

Yang Zi came here for the first time and turned around, saying, "The walls are smooth, but the ground is carved with paintings. It really is not an ordinary road."

Gu Zheng said, "The smooth walls are to deal with bone insects, pay attention to the feet, Don't touch the organ."

Yang Zi loves to think about these paintings and carvings, so he squatted on the ground for a while and suddenly said, "This is character carving."

Characters?

Others looked at their feet suddenly, but they didn't find it when they came last time. The ground is just ordinary lines.

This time it was very clear. When I walked away, I could see clearly the engraved pictures on the ground.

The first picture is a baby, held up high by a man wearing a wide robe and a mask, accepting tens of thousands of people to bow down.

In the second picture, the little baby has become a young child, and the masked man holds a book and hands it to him.

In the third picture, the young boy became a teenager, followed by eight people carrying a heavy coffin, and the masked person disappeared.

In the fourth picture, the teenager looked up at the crescent moon in the sky, holding a mask in his hand.

In the fifth picture, a thin figure with a mask stood on the high platform, raising the hand, the sky thunder clouds gathered, the lightning was dazzling, and the people were wrapped up.

In the sixth frame, blood ran down the steps above the platform, and finally dripped in the jade bowl.

"When we came last time, we had some messy lines, how did it become like this?"

"Did you encounter any organs?"

Zuo Yan looked at the figures in wide robe carving a little, and there was a flash in his lowered eyes complex.

Gu Zheng only noticed the last one, the blood that shed from the high platform, in the gray and red.

"Brother He, are you the one in this painting?"

Zuo Yan said vaguely, "I don't know, but just rushed to this first picture, I won't be so miserable after death."

This When a child is born, tens of thousands of people bow down. If they die, they will not let go of anything.

Other people think about it too.

Zhao Liu asked, "What does this last painting mean, that person is dead? What does that blood mean?"

Yang Zidao said, "People in the past loved these gods and gods, who knows what happened."

When Zhao Liu walked over, he stumbled a bit, and Zuo Yan helped him a little, and subconsciously looked at the monster eyes above his head.

Then I remembered that the agency had changed.

Zuo Yan withdrew his eyes and saw Gu Zheng staring at him.

Zuo Yan bypassed the picture on the floor and walked over again. "Are there any clues?" While saying

, he grabbed a piece of candy and handed it to his mouth.

Gu Zheng took it in his mouth and said, "Not yet."

Zuo Yan followed behind him, watching him take photos in the coffin. Zuo Yan looked out of curiosity.

It's also a strange text, but it's not the kind you saw before.

After the system explained to him, Zuo Yan looked at Gu Zheng and said, "I finally know why you let me bleed at the time."

How did he not know that a picture was drawn on the cover of his coffin!

This is how to draw out!

Gu Zheng obviously remembered the scene at that time, took his hand, rubbed against the scar.

The man who made the knife showed no mercy, and the scar clearly showed the owner's determination.

Zuo Yan changed the topic, "These words seem to be different from what we saw before." The

most important thing is that he does not know!

Gu Zheng said, "These two characters should not be the same era."

Is it true that this is really a burial?

So why does He Zhigla remember a lot about that country?

Zuo Yan pretended to observe the words, and said, "The system comes out, let's talk about life." The

system: "If something is not here, please leave a message."

Zuo Yan, "Don't pretend to die, did you get this thing! "

Even if Gu Zheng knows the way to go out and knows that his blood has a problem, it is impossible to know which pattern on the ground at once!

What's more, "Which one of the dead people have you seen painting the graves in such a clear place! The texts from different eras are used!" The

system: "...otherwise you can't get out."

Zuo Yan was furious , "Will you not tell me directly!"

System: ...forgot.

Tell him that it is better than writing on the coffin cover! No wonder Gu Zheng was so suspicious of him at first.

On his face, there were only three words in question.

Zuo Yan took a deep breath, "Go back and remember to repair and repair your brain."

System: "Bao..."

"Boss! What do you think this is!"

Yang Zi had been studying the paintings before, and finally made him discover the difference.

Gu Zheng walked over and saw that Yang Zi's hand was pointing at the bowl of the

last picture. "Boss, look at this!" The last picture is in the center, and the blood has not dripped into the bowl. Why is there a ripple in the bowl?

Zuo Yan didn't go there to watch the excitement, but when no one noticed, his fingertip pressed at a point in the coffin.

The jade pillow opened quietly on both sides, and a black mask appeared.