185

Zuo Yan said that he was going to the car, but he actually ran to the chair next to the parking area and sat there. From the angle here, you can see other people driving away, and others can't see him because of the trees.

    Although the banquet was over, the people who came today were unusual. Gu Zhi would not leave when the banquet was over on time. He sat in a chair and looked up at the sky. There were no stars. It was a pity. Someone kept talking and left behind him.

    Zuo Yan looked at him, and he felt dim in front of him, as if there was a cloud of fog in front of him. Rubbing his eyes didn't work, and his eyes were still a little itchy, thinking that he had drunk a lot before, thinking that he would suddenly achieve the achievement of not being drunk. , Unexpectedly, it was not yet time.

    He stood up with the back of the chair, thinking about going to Gu Zhi's car, what if he fell asleep here for a while. This one stood up, turned his head, and sat down.

    The night breeze was quite cool, shaking his head to sober up. After ten minutes, Zuo Yan's body became stiff, and the heart of holding a chair and scolding his mother was gone.

    The small breeze slowly turned into a strong wind, his hair swayed with the wind, and the knocked-out leaves were blowing on his face. Zuo Yan didn't even close his eyes. It would be even more terrifying to close his eyes for unknown things.

    Damn it! How good is it!

    The whistling sound is like a remnant bomb in the ear, and it will suddenly explode in the ear at some point. Zuo Yan hugs the back of the chair, and his body is tightly attached to it, the chaotic brain is completely awake this time.

    "Close the windows before going to bed. The wind is relatively strong at night." In my

    mind, I finally remembered the words that Gu Zhi had said before leaving, but now that I think of it, there is a fart, and my intestines are regretful!

    After Gu Zhi settled his grandfather, he rubbed his forehead tiredly, "Go back."

    "It's windy outside, why not live here tonight." Zhou Wei knows his cleanliness and doesn't want to live away from home. Place, but it’s windy today, maybe you will change your mind.

    "Go back." Gu Zhi looked at the wind outside, his face was not very good.

    Zhou Wei could only push him to the parking area, and put a layer of windproof robe on him. Before getting into the car, he was about to close the car door when a pale hand suddenly stopped him.

    "Young Master?"

    Gu Zhi opened the car door and stood still for a while, then suddenly got out of the car, and Zhou Wei hurried to catch up.

    Passing the distance of a tree, I can vaguely see that there is a person on the bench in front. There is still a faint wind in the wind. Only when I get close, I can hear that there is something in the wind that I can't hear carefully. Moaning

    "Gu...zhi."

    "I'm here." A

    firm answer was in his ears, and his anxious face was in front of him, "Gu Zhi! Why did you come out if you fucked!" The fear was so extreme. Anger, especially when I saw the person I wanted to see most.