143

When I went there, I took a can with a female ghost in it, and there was a toy duck in my bag when I came back.

    Boss Si finally didn't stingy once, and came back to buy a sleeper, with pity from the sky, his ass finally didn't have to suffer.

    The toy duck squatted at the foot of the bed, clinging to bad wings because of trembling and rhythmic beats. Zuo Yan wondered if this thing had played Allegro.

    Zuo Yan's head rushed down, his short hair drooped, "What is it?" I

    only know that it is a monk's apprentice, but the apprentice of someone's family does not have a nose and eyes, and it must be a living thing no matter how bad it is. Who has ever seen a toy apprentice?

    "Muzhen’s apprentice."

    Zuo Yan said: "Muzhen is that bald...monk?"

    Si Jia was wearing headphones, his fingers tapping rhythmically, "A fake monk."

    "Wuyin Temple was built there. In a remote place, does anyone go to incense?"

    "Ghosts don't have to walk."

    Zuo Yan was taken aback. What do you mean, this temple is a place where ghosts incense?

    Si Jia said: "Wuyin Temple has been specially designed for the undead to supersede since ancient times, as long as they can go up the mountain.

    Don't think that it is difficult to go up with human power . If the undead ghost wants to go up the mountain alone, it will be a sea of ​​swords and fire, and the cry is not tired, but painful. ."

    Long experience.

    Zuo Yan looked at the toy duck in the corner, "Why is Master Muzhen's apprentice a duck?" It was still a toy.

    Si Jia pulled the hanging thread, and the toy duck climbed down cautiously. It stopped at Si's feet and didn't dare to move. Fortunately, there were only two of them.

    "Wuyin Temple is also known as the Ghost Temple. The creatures enter by mistake. The monks in the temple are also called Yin Buddha Monks. They have a life span of one hundred years. They are selected from thousands of Yin spirits by the previous generation of temple-keeping monks, and they will be raised by their side, and inherited by the next generation. .

    After all, whether it is the master or the apprentice, they are all ghosts. As for whether the ghost stays in the body or in the rock, it depends on their wishes. However, this little guy is an untransformed, but spiritual spirit, dead. Early on, the monk found out that it was stuffed into such a toy. "It

    sounds like these two people are quite familiar and they met quite early.

    Zuo Yan's legs stuck on the railings of the upper bed, and he hugged his arms and looked at Si Jia, his hair swayed back and forth with his movements.

    "System" , You said that if this person likes monks, do I have to shave a bald man and knock a wooden fish. "

    System: "You still lack sets. "There