67

It's not just one person who is so skeptical.

After being wisely asked by the season, Zheng Weihua suddenly felt emboldened.

He didn't pay much attention to it before, and he also made a special point, "We used to be light and heavy when we started, and the child was injured in the waist, about slap-length."

Zuo Yan knew that Xie Yao really had a scar on his body, Right in the waist.

Although Ji Zhizhi had several injuries on his body, none of them were on his waist. Huo Yao even had no scars on his body.

Everyone's eyes were on Xie Yao.

"Dr. Xie..."

"I do have scars on my waist, and I believe some people noticed it in the morning."

Xie Yao looked around at everyone and admitted without evasion.

Zuo Yan has a rare guilty conscience. If he hadn't controlled his hand last night, Mr. Xie would not be suspected today.

Lu Weiwei shouted, "Then you are the kidnapped kid!"

Zuo Yan thought that with Xie Yao's ability, he could definitely choose himself from here.

But he didn't.

Moreover, he admitted.

"I am Shen couple's son."

Xie Yao speak at this time is the kind of leisurely, even his face still with a smile, he looked Zheng Weihua, "Zheng Shushu, long time no see."

Cry Zheng Shushu, let Zheng Weihua stepped back in a panic.

"You...you..."

Everyone else in the room felt horrified, then everything made sense.

Once these few people kidnapped him, which indirectly caused the death of his parents, this time he came to get revenge!

Ji Zhizhi didn't believe it, "Dr. Xie, did you kill them?"

Xie Yao stood in the sunlight, golden light scattered on his body, and those light-colored eyes bent.

"No."

"Why not! You just admitted! If you didn't avenge your death, it's not someone else!"

Xie Yao was a little impatient listening to this tearing voice, and looked coldly.

Lu Weiwei seized a moment, she did not want to stay in this ghost place for a moment, she was going crazy.

"Sergeant Ji, the murderer is now in front of you, don't you hurry to catch him now!"

Ji Zhizhi is hesitant now. On the one hand, the balance in his heart tends to be that Dr. Xie will not kill, but now all the evidence points to him.

The remaining people don't have their complicated thoughts, but the murderer who killed three people.

If he were not arrested, who would know if he would get his revenge behind him and then start working on them.

There were ten people alive, and seven people thought that Xie Yao must be the murderer and suggested that he must be locked up.

This time, it was not like doubt, but very stubborn.

When everyone else agreed, Zuo Yan stood up and said: "He has been with me, there is no time to kill people."

"Are you stupid, you still speak for him!"

"I think you two may be A group! All day tired of getting together, the two of you are still hugged and slept in the morning, abnormal!"

Zuo Yan looked at her speechlessly, hugged sleeping and perverted has a hairy relationship, can you elder sister bite.

Xie Yao didn't say anything when he was said to be a murderer. Instead, he watched them and watched them.

But at the moment watching Wei Wei suddenly said, "What did you just say?"

The woman was trembling with a terrified heart, and looked at so many people on her side, and the heart was horizontal, "The two big men are tired of being together every day is not a pervert! What I think is that the two of you killed together!"

Xie Yao's face The smile fell, and a few people's hearts tightened when they looked expressionless.

Zuo Yan hurriedly grabbed him, touched Mao, and didn't get angry. Don't worry about them, brother.

Look at me, I stand firm on your side, I believe you are not a murderer, at most a thief.

At this moment many people have become a foregone conclusion, Xie Yao is the most skeptical.

When they were about to shut Xie Yao, Zuo Yan stood up firmly, "I am with him."

Everyone looked at him with the kind of "you are crazy" eyes, Zuo Yan said: "I I believe he is not the murderer."

Xie Yao's eyes were stunned for a moment, and then passed away.

...

Zuo Yan stood by the window and looked out. They were lifting the body. The surnamed Zheng shook his hand when he lifted the body. After a while, Chen Jiahe had fallen on the ground twice. It is terrible.

Sure enough, people can't do bad things.

"What are you looking at?"

Zuo Yan felt the heat in his ear and pointed to Zheng Weihua outside.

Xie Yao hugged his waist from the back, "Why look at him."

Brother you are not bored if you don't find out.

Zuo Yan said: "I wonder if he will die tonight."

Xie Yao said: "If he didn't die."

Zuo Yan said: "Then we have to be kept here."

And he thinks that the murderer is like that I thought, after murder, all the charges were pushed to Xie nerve again.

Xie Yao's finger slided up his clothes. "If he died,"

he is not the murderer. What more can I say.

The teenager looked troubled, frowning, "It's still safest here."

Xie Yao's fingers rested on his throat knot, and his fingertips pressed lightly on it.

Hearing his words, his fingertips paused for a moment, a half-chest chest tremor, softly overflowing from his mouth, he looked at the outside, his eyes deep, "You are not afraid, is the dead person you."

Zuo Yan raised his head and saw Xie Yao looked at him with a smile on his lips.

Zuo Yan asked with courage: "Will you kill me?"

Xie Yao chuckled, "How come?"

Then he let go and walked aside.

Zuo Yan took a deep breath with his back to his back, and his entire face was wrinkled together.

Then he answered likes for his wit.

"System, how do I behave?"

System: "A bit perverted."

He took so many photos of others, like a stalker, now everyone else thinks that Xie Yao is the murderer, only if he is crazy. Closed with him in a room, if people are not paranoid and perverted, it is unreasonable.

The temperature during the day is getting higher and higher, and in the evening when the wind is suddenly violent, a thunderstorm is induced in a few minutes.

From time to time, the bright blind blind lightning struck, and the thunder thunder seemed to shake the sky.

But Zuo Yan is not afraid of thunder or flash.

He is afraid of the wind.

Zuo Yan chose a bit stiffly away from the window, and looked at the trees that were scratched to the outside. The expression was dull, and you are a fairy.