44

This person Xie Yao, speaking of his life experience, is not much better than Xu Yi.

More than 20 years ago, an ordinary couple saved an old man by the roadside. Six months later, the old lady died, but left all the property with the couple.

Originally, this was a good thing. The old lady, who had no children and no daughters, left the property to the only couple who helped her.

However, he did not expect to be targeted by a group of greedy people, kidnapped the couple's children and demanded a ransom of one million.

This was all the couple at the time.

After receiving the money, the kidnappers threatened the husband and wife not to call the police, otherwise they had associates and reported their son's school and class.

On the way home with their son, the couple had a car accident. Both adults were killed and only one child remained.

The child was adopted and the family went abroad.

Twenty years later, a painter named Xie Yao stood on this familiar land again.

Zuo Yan recalled the question about Xie Yao's life experience in his head, but he still didn't understand why he was said to be a mental patient.

System: "The data shows that he is indeed ill."

Zuo Yan sighed, "Can you be reliable once, without more, just once." The

system was silent for a while, Zuo Yan only heard a crackling in his mind After a while, I did not hear the sound of the system.

Zuo Yan is used to it, but fortunately it just can't help, and if it is added with trouble, it will be a disaster.

After taking a shower, Zuo Yan planned to put on the clothes Xie Yao had given him.

It is a white shirt and jeans.

If it were Xu Xu, he wouldn't be excited, but now, Zuo Yan looked down at the blood-printed underwear, whether to wear it or not.

When Zuo came out of the bathroom, he heard a voice downstairs.

Looking down the stairs, there were two policemen.

"Someone saw a male corpse at your door."

One of the policemen said to Xie Yao seriously, the pool of blood at the door, and the blood drops extending into the room, it is not difficult for the two to guess that the murderer is probably the one in front of him people.

Xie Yao wiped the red on his hand with a white towel and said, "Oh? Mr. Policeman, I didn't see the body."

Another older policeman stopped his colleague and pointed to the outside Tan Red and the red on his hand, said: "Can you explain what's going on?"

Xie Yao chuckled and raised his hand, said: "This is the paint of oil painting, as for the blood outside... "It

's mine."

Several people suddenly looked up and left to go down the stairs. They said: "That blood is mine. Mr. Xie just helped me wrap the wound." He

pointed to his head. There is blood.

The two policemen looked at each other face-to-face and wondered, "Can you shed so much blood?" With so much blood flowing in a

normal brain , can you still live?

Zuo Yan looked at the police, and Yu Guang looked at Xie Yao again. This is what a normal person thinks.

"Well, maybe I have eaten a lot of gelatin red jujube porridge recently."

Wasn't that what the woman ate, was it a woman?

Faced with this gaze, Zuo Yan said very calmly, "I am beautiful."

Ejiao red dates can make up the blood on his head. It is also the first time he heard that

Xie Yao laughed in the corner of his mouth and watched the eyes of the teenagers around him. The more interested.

Zuo Yan: To be interested in a mental illness, he is also taking the first step.

The two were still taken to do an inquiry survey.

When asked why Zuo Yan appeared there, he shed so much blood.

Zuo Yan's answer was no different from what he remembered.

On the way to work, I suddenly felt a headache in the back of my head, and I couldn't remember what happened afterwards. I woke up again and appeared in front of Xie Yao's studio.

"Did you not see clearly the person who attacked you?"

Zuo Yan shook his head, "No."

If it is clear, he should report the case now.

The older policeman glanced at him and asked, "Do you know the man in the studio?"

Zuo Yan said, "Know, I am a cashier. He often goes shopping."

Then the police asked some other questions. Zuo Yan answered one by one.

He also hoped that the murderer could be found as soon as possible. In case he saw that he was not dead, the person who attacked Xu Yi might be able to kill him a second time.

"If you find something wrong after going back, come to the police station to explain the situation as soon as possible."

Zuo Yan nodded, and then left after thanking him.

When he walked to the door, the old policeman smiled and said, "Fill in blood later."

Zuo Yan smiled back at him, I don't.

When I went out, I saw Xie Yao standing in the sun with his sleeves outside.

The sun shone on his body, and even his hair was golden, and when he came out, there was a smile on his lips.

Forgive Zuo Yan's lack of culture. He can only think of gentleness, such as Mu Chunfeng, to describe Xie Yao at the moment.

Zuo Yan stood and appreciated the two eyes, no wonder the only light in Xu's life was the person in front of him.

"I'm sorry, you are implicated today."

Xie Yao shook his head, "Nothing, you also gave me a very good inspiration."

Inspiration for painting, or inspiration for murder?

Zuo Yan scratched his head and touched the wound, it was sour and unspeakable.

"System, can you block the pain." The

system: "Xu Xuan didn't call pain when he was attacked."

Zuo Yanhehe , "That's because he fainted." The

system tried harder, "You have to learn to be strong. "

Zuo Yan was silent for a while, "Say. What's wrong with you again." The

system twitched for a while, "Some accidents occurred in the main program."

Zuo Yan: ...Very good.

The two were walking back and forth, Xie Yao looked at the back of the person in front, his eyes dark, slowly, his eyes fell on the other's waist.

"I remember, I seem to have forgotten to bring you underwear."

Zuo Yan's footsteps paused.

Xie Yao walked to him from behind and asked softly in his ear, "So, you didn't wear it?"

Zuo Yan's eyes fluttered a bit. Was he so obvious?

"I see it from behind?"

Xie Yao tickled his little finger and breathed heavily. "Is it a bit of abrasion?"

Zuo Yan focused on his head, jeans, and he hadn't worn the inner, not only the whine underneath, the final thing was to grind meat!

Take a step and grind, it hurts and itches.

Xie Yao's light laughter sounded in his ear, and Zuo Yan glanced at him expressionlessly, don't think you are smiling like a flower, I don't know you are laughing at me.

Is it funny?

System: "It's funny."

Zuo Yan: "Oh, it's as if you have jj."

System: ...you are personally attacking.

Zuo Yan walked in the front for a while. Hearing that he was still laughing at the back, he finally stopped and said quietly, "Are you smiling enough."

Xie Yao coughed twice, "It's my fault, as compensation, I'll take you back."

Zuo Yan got into the car, but found that the car was driving back.

Xie Yao faced his eyes and said: "I went to the studio to get something, and by the way, treated the blood in front of the door, and then sent you back."

You drive, you are in charge.

Zuo Yan followed him back to the studio again, Xie Yao cleaned the blood in front of the door, Zuo Yan wanted to help.

"You still sit on the sofa and wait for me."

Xie Yao glanced under his * and smiled.

Left words: ...... Dude, can you still play well.

After Xie Yao cleared the blood, Zuo Yan thought that the two could go back, and saw him take out the medicine box before.

Holding a cotton swab in one hand, the laughing human and animal are harmless, "After so long, I think you need this."

Zuo Yan refused silently, I don't need it!

Xie Yao said, "Whatever I do, I forgot to bring you underwear for a while, so I hurt you. If you don't let me see it, I'm very sorry."

Zuo Yan said quickly: "Then I see..."

Xie Yao sinked his face, approaching step by step, "It's all men, what are you shy about, if you get infected, you don't notice, and cause ulcers, it is very likely that you need to intercept..."

Zuo Yan shivered in shock. Please don't say it, I have a psychological shadow.

The system suddenly said: "Well, there is bad news telling you that you have to be prepared."

Zuo Yan, "say!"

System: "The target may have a tendency to kill."

Zuo Yan: ... what do you say?

System: "

Take care." Zuo Yan immediately gave up resistance, take a look! Guiqiu not kill.

Xie Yao gently pulled down his zipper. Quiet Xiao Zuoyan was slightly wronged with his head hanging down, a light color, and some redness at the edge.

A gleam of light flashed through Xie Yao's eyes, and he stretched out his hands, his white fingers dragged, and wiped gently with the disinfected water in front of him.

"It's a bit red, it's okay."

Zuo Yan's little man in his heart shivered in shock at the moment. He was afraid that the other party would be happy for a while and excitedly chopped him.

So at the moment, the two of them lowered their heads at the same time, their expressions as if they were doing something very important.

Half loud, didn't you say it was all right! What are you looking at!

Xie Yao raised his head and said, "I will help you find a suitable posture."

Zuo Yan: ...you can bring me another pair of pants or underpants, otherwise I will still take my bloody inner Put it on.

Xie Yao did not give him this opportunity.

In the end, Zuo Yan's younger brother was surrounded by a circle of white gauze, and then the man in front of him found a posture that he thought was most comfortable and put it in. At the moment when the zipper was pulled up, Zuo Yan mentioned that his throat and heart finally fell Back to the belly button.

He and his younger brother are still alive, which is nice.