52

"Xie Yao is going to travel?" The

system: "He said so on the phone."

Zuo Yan lay down on the bed, the small bed was unbearable, and made a crunch.

"Then when can he come back."

System: "His expectation is two months."

"Did you hear the phone saying where to go?" The

system said: "Muzhai."

Now that he knows where to go Local, this is easy to say.

But the problem is that if he also went directly to Muzhai, when he encountered Xie Ning, what should he say.

What a coincidence, you also come to travel.

Yeah yeah, what a coincidence.

Thinking about this picture, Zuo Yan left a cold breeze in his neck. A man who can't even fill his stomach right away, how can he have money to travel?

If Xie Yao came back, there might not be any variables at that time.

Zuo Yan this worry.

Sorrowful, he fell asleep.

A few days later, a supermarket lottery was held in Zuo Yan's supermarket.

Anyone who spends more than 99 yuan in their supermarket can receive a small gift and participate in a lucky draw.

Of course, the more you consume, the more expensive the gifts, and the greater the chance of winning.

On that day, the flow of people in the supermarket increased sharply, almost reaching the point of crowding.

The uncles and aunts around were sharpening their swords and swarming from the beginning.

The fat face of the boss laughed at the folds, and the busy hands of their employees were all discarded.

Zuo Yan picked up a pack of candy scan codes and saw a row of teeth appearing in the pile below.

"This denture is also yours?"

The uncle opposite opened his mouth very proudly, a lot of them all in his mouth.

Zuo Yan held his thumbs up, which was awesome.

This bow, also found a box of strawberry flavor set inside.

Is the life of the elderly so exciting now?

Pick up the denture and set it aside, this is definitely an important item lost by the guest.

Then I heard a shout in the nearby radio about who lost his dentures.

After a while, a grandma with gray hair and small curls squeezed over.

In the car are all nuts, macadamia nuts, chestnuts, walnuts.

When Zuo Yan checked her out, she found the grandmother looking excitedly at the denture beside him.

Zuo Yan handed her over here and saw her put it in her mouth.

"It's suffocating me, that towel, no! Don't blue it! Give me pink! Yes, that's the one! Where is the draw, lad?"

Su Zi looked at the music next to him, "Grandma, in What about this." The

group of uncles and aunts heard about the lottery and the gift-giving activities. They basically didn't see what they bought. Sometimes they didn't buy it at all.

So in a little while, there was a pile of strange things at the foot of Zuo Yan.

Regarding these things, Zuo Yan didn't know where he was.

When it was finally time for lunch, Zuo Yan carried a full plate.

He remembered that there were still two days before this activity. He couldn't keep going until he was full.

System: "I suggest you eat less."

"Why?"

System: "I'm afraid you will be squeezed out of how you eat in a while."

Zuo Yan looked at the chicken legs above and suddenly couldn't eat any more.

"Why didn't you eat it?"

Su Zi sat across from him. It happened that she was eating tomato and egg rice.

Zuo Yan looked at the red, yellow and yellow colors inside and sighed, life.

Someone around was discussing the lottery and what the first prize said.

Zuo Yan asked, "What is the first prize?"

Su Zidao said: "Don't you know? It's free travel."

Since he knew Xie Yao was going to travel, he was a little sensitive to the word.

I took a bite from the chicken leg and it was delicious.

"Is our boss so generous?"

Su Zi wiped the lip gloss from her mouth before eating, and did not move the chopsticks until the lips were clean.

"It can't be said like this, but it is indeed the ticket his friend gave him."

Sure enough, otherwise their boss would pay for it, which might be simpler than world peace.

After a while, he only had bones on his chicken legs.

"However, in the final analysis, the place of Muzhai is too small. I checked it online before, and the scenery is really good, but the road leading to Muzhai is always prone to mudslides. If it is blocked, it will take a while to get out. ""

"Where did you say?"

Su Zi yelled, "Muzhai."

Zuo Yan took out his mobile phone, checked it again, and determined that there was only one tourist spot called Muzhai.

Someone sent the quilt when it was cold.

Zuo Yan felt like he was loved by God for a while.

Su Zi looked at him suddenly excited, not quite understanding.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Is there?"

Su Zi said: "Did you remove that."

Zuo Yan smiled and then asked inadvertently, "Can we also participate in the supermarket?"

Su Zi looked at him, "Can it be, but, How big is the chance to win, so few places, and the boss does not necessarily give leave, why do you ask this? Do you want to go to Muzhai?"

In fact, it will not be given leave.

Zuo Yan lowered his head, chopsticks fiddled with the food for a while.

"No, just ask."

Su Zidao said: "Yes, the employee does have a lottery quota, there is an air conditioner, although a little smaller, but the room you rent is just right, it depends on your luck."

Zuo Yan Nodding, no wonder Xu is the only one of her friends.

In the evening, before leaving get off work, the boss really called everyone together.

Then take out the draw box.

Said a lot of none, and then let them draw.

Someone cheered, "Boss, do you have any travel tickets." The

boss glanced at him, "Yes, can you win?"

"If the half is drawn, will the boss give leave?" The

boss laughed, " If you can really win, I will give you paid vacation."

Their boss said, some people will understand.

There are no travel prizes at all.

A group of people lined up to start the lottery. There are no empty prizes in it. Everyone has it, whether it is expensive or cheap.

Can also be regarded as a disguised reward.

It was his turn to speak, and he stepped forward and reached into the box.

"System, it's up to you this time."

System: "It's okay."

Zuo Yan's hand fiddled with it twice, and made a sound. In the urging of the people behind, he felt a ball appear in his hand. .

Someone asked curiously, "What's the date?"

Zuo Yan looked at it, "18".

The list of prizes is printed next to it. This number is very high, and people can see it at a glance.

"First prize?" There was a

surprised and surprised expression on Zuo Yan's face.

"Impossible!" The

boss strode over. "Are you mistaken?"

Zuo Yan raised the ball in his hand.

The red 18 is clearly written on it.