54

"Sorry, let everyone wait for a long time."

Xie Yaochang's good manners, gentle manners, captured a few girls who were still complaining about the sun.

"I got lost when I came out. I'm sorry." It

was the man who was late with Xie Yao just now.

A small hair size, long sunshine and cheerful, a small white tooth smiled.

Zuo Yan quietly backed away at this time, of course, this could not prevent someone from staring at him all the time.

The light-colored eyes are very clear in the sun, thinking that you can see the bottom at a glance. In fact, you can only see the gentleness of the surface, just like the person Xie Yao himself.

Zuo Yan saw that he couldn't hide from other places. He stood with his head down, yo, there were ants on the ground.

At this time, the car also came, one after another, Xie Yao fell to the end.

"It's a coincidence."

Zuo Yan nodded, yeah, yeah, it's a coincidence that those thoughts before came true.

"Journey is pleasant."

Xie Yao finished the sentence and got on the bus directly.

Sure enough, he was suspected. If his eyes could do anything, Zuo Yan must have been seen through.

After getting in the car, Zuo Yan looked around and found that Xie Yao was sitting in the last seat.

He also sat over, a woman with a child in between.

The car drove on a flat road, and Zuo Yan unconsciously glanced aside, only to see Xie Yao's side face, the other party seemed to be looking at the scenery outside, very serious.

"Mom, why does this brother always peek at this brother next to me." The

little girl asked with a big eyes blinking back.

Hearing this sentence, Xie Yao turned his head to his left, and turned back quickly, his two hands scratching his palm.

Child, you are honest, just know, don't say it.

Xie Yao looked at him with embarrassment and smiled softly.

Then, I chatted with the little girl next to him.

Zuo Yan was listening and playing with his mobile phone. He was greedy for the battle of snakes. The mess in his eyes was all snakes. He was about to surpass the second place. Suddenly the mobile phone was blank.

Left words: ...damn, I really want to swear.

"It's a pity."

Zuo Yan turned his head, and the man sitting next to him smiled with white teeth.

"My sister has always loved to play this game, you play much better than her."

Zuo Yan: "How old is your sister."

"8 years old."

Zuo Yan: Isn't it good to feel a little happy.

"My name is Ji Zhizhi, hello."

Zuo Yan reached out and shook his hand. "My name is Xu Xuan."

This witty classmate looks very talkative and will not be cold at all. When Zuo Yan doesn't speak, he can. Keep talking.

For a while, he already knew that there was a hot mom, strict dad, and a sister who was more like a man than him.

Zuo Yan estimated that in a few moments they would be able to talk about the color of the underwear they are wearing today.

Mentioning this, he turned his head to look at Xie Yao, and then he saw the other party talking to the little girl, but his eyes seemed to have been fixed on him.

Suddenly it was a bit cold.

Zuo Yan shivered.

"You're cold, I have a coat here."

While wondering if it's not hot anymore, why is he still cold and handing him the coat.

Zuo Yan hastily refused. This buddy is so enthusiastic, he still wondered if such a simple baby would come out cheated.

But seeing the muscles in his arm, Zuo Yan sighed, turned out to be a trainer.

Ji Zhizhi withdrew his jacket and looked at him, "Have you been on vacation so early?"

Zuo Yan didn't understand.

Ji Zhizhi said: "Isn't high school still in class now?"

Zuo Yan said: "I graduated." I graduated at home.

Ji Zhizhi smiled and touched his head. "You look too young."

Which one? Come on, make it clear, which little?

Ji Zhizhi patted his shoulder, "I'm talking about age, it looks like a minor."

Xie Yao raised his head at this time, his eyes fell on the hand that touched Xu Xian's shoulder.

His eyes were instantly vicious and disappeared in a flash.

Zuo Yan didn't see it because their car stopped suddenly.

"What's going on, how did it stop?"

"Don't stop the car."

"Crow mouth, yuck, yuck." The

driver and several people got out of the car, and after a while, the driver came back, "Someone was hit in front. Broken leg, is there a doctor in the car?"

Ji Zhizhi looked down seriously, and held the car. "I'll see."

Xie Yao also stood up at this time. "I'm a doctor."

Zuo Yan also followed the two together.

A middle-aged man lying in a coma was lying on the side of the road. Zuo Yan looked at Xie Yao, a very professional-looking black man who simply bandaged, and then a few people made clothes like stretchers and carried them to the car.

The place where a large living person can lie can only be the back seat, and when one person is lying, there is only one seat left.

At this time, Ji Zhizhi said: "Everyone can sit and squeeze, the hospital is in front." The

driver also said: "Yes, after this section of the road will come, everyone should bear more."

After all, it is a matter of saving lives. At this time, no one said anything.

Since Xie Yao is a doctor, he sits in the only position in the back seat.

Ji Zhizhi stood a little bit ahead. Zuo Yan looked and stood in the past. It is not boring to have this person.

Xie Yao glanced at the corner of his eyes with the two people who had a good time, and his fingertips squeezed the thick blood.

They thought they were all flat continents. Whoever thinks that repairs are in front of them, they can only take a temporary path.

The road conditions can be described as rugged, and the people standing are thrown as if they are tapping.

Several standing men have found places to sit down.

An uncle next to Zuo Yan gave him a small seat. He was thrown by a sharp turn of the driver before he even sat down.

Seeing that the patient was about to press into the back seat, Zuo Yan was ready to close his eyes, but after a flip, his butt was sitting on one leg.

There was also a pair of hands on the waist, and he held him firmly.

"Why are you so careless?"

Zuo Yan felt the heat in his ear and wanted to stand up, and Ji Zhizhi opposite said, "If you don't thank Dr. Xie, you might fly out of the window."

Xie Yao chuckled lightly. , Zuo Yan quickly tried to stand up, but the hands on his waist were tight again.

"Is this a bad position?"

Very soft voice, only let Zuo Yan hear.