175

It was night after I got home, I just ate something and went back to the room, thinking about it for a while, then frowned and fell asleep.

    Early the next morning, he went to buy some things before heading to the right place. Someone stopped him at the door. Zuo Yan said to look for Zhou Wei, and the guard asked him to wait.

    After a while, someone led him in. Zuo Yan found something different when he came in. Compared with the rigorous atmosphere before, this time he saw a lot more relaxed.

    When he arrived at the reception room, Zhou Wei was waiting for him inside, and when he saw him, he put down his computer.

    "Is Mr. Zuo coming this time for the operation in advance?"

    "The Memory Hall will not accept my operation."

    Zhou Wei smiled and said, "Why are you so sure?"

    Zuo Yan sat in front of him, "I'm still paying No rest.” The

    patient must be in the most relaxed and relaxed state for amnestics, otherwise it is useless, even the patient will be affected. Therefore, the memory hall requires the patient to be in the healthiest state, because this procedure puts many people All blocked the door.

    Because few people who have to undergo cleansing are easy, and few people who can put themselves in the best condition to do amnestics, it is unnecessary.

    "Is it a sequelae of dreaming? I will arrange for a doctor to check it for you."

    Zuo Yan said: "It is indeed a sequelae, but it is lovesickness.

    "

    "Lovesickness ?" "12357 has followed me for so long, even though he is counseling and useless. But without him babbling in his head, he was a bit uncomfortable for a while. So after I went back, I missed it very much. Midnight dreams toss and turn, Mr. Zhou can understand this feeling."

    Zhou Wei was silent for a moment, "Our company's system Do not accept cross-species love."

    Zuo Yan: ... your company is really inhumane.

    "I didn't say I wanted to fall in love with him."

    "Marriage laws are not allowed."

    I have no plans to marry him either! I am afraid that within three days I will be arrested for wife murder!

    ——

    "Why should I be a wife." The system said aggrievedly.

    "Because you don't have a chicken or a chicken."

    "How do you know that I don't have one?"

    "

    Take it out and have a look." The system crawled on the floor angrily, turned his head and sat back, "Didn't you say you brought me a gift? , The gift!"

    Zuo Yan handed the box over, watching him laboriously open it with his fingers.

    "I said that you had this virtue, which ruined your image in my heart." The