182

After eating dinner in the morning, Gu Zhi went into the study. After being in a coma for so long, he was unfamiliar with the current world. He would not let himself be in a strange environment for too long.

    Eleven told him that Gu Zhi could only come out at lunch. Zuo Yan was still sitting on the sofa and listening to songs. Then she saw Eleven cleaning the room. Both the master and servant had a cleanliness habit. Taking advantage of this time, he sneaked upstairs and passed by. When I was in the study, I was lying at the door and looking in. The soundproofing effect was so good that I couldn't hear anything.

    "What are you looking at."

    Suddenly someone spoke behind him. Zuo Yan stood up straight and cleared his throat, "What, I'm bringing you a drink."

    Gu Zhi said: "Oh? What about the drink."

    Zuo Yan looked at it. Looking at my empty hands, "It's in the refrigerator."

    "Then are you here to send blessings."

    Yes, yeah, fortune Ru Donghai Shoubi Nanshan, Nanshan Nan, Beihai Bei, and there is a big turtle in the north...

    Gu Zhi Seeing him in a trance, he bypassed him and opened the door. The door was not closed. Zuo Yan touched the door frame and followed in.

    "Four steps in the direction of three o'clock, behind you is the sofa." After

    Zuo Yan sat down, the air in the room was quiet for a while, and he quietly lifted a corner of the gauze. In front of him, Gu Zhi held a book in his hand and didn't read it. Stared at him instead.

    Zuo Yan glanced over his beauty mole and put down the gauze, "What's wrong? I have rice grains on my face?"

    Gu Zhi looked at the corner of his mouth, "No."

    "Then I disturbed you? I'll go out now. "

    Who are you?"

    Zuo Yan just raised his ass and fell down. He was blindfolded and couldn't see what the other person was like, but he suddenly remembered a familiar scene and remembered his first dream. In Gu Zhi's house, the same posture asked the same sentence.

    "Didn't I tell you, my name is Zuo Yan, I am 21 this year, unmarried, and live at home..."

    "What was our relationship before?"

    Zuo Yan couldn't see his face, and he didn't know the expression on his question, "Is it a friend."

    "Is it just a friend as simple as that?"

    "If you want to say you have a crush on me, I don't...mind... The chin was dragged, and the breath of another person hit his face.

    "Knowing what you like to eat, I will subconsciously feel uncomfortable when I see you crying. I am used to drinking bad drinks before going to bed. As long as you appear in front of me, I will stare at you involuntarily. Eleven never ignores outsiders but is right. You are very familiar. Is the relationship between the two of us just as simple as friends?"