172 [end]

The light of the early morning revealed a little, and a figure appeared among the ruins.

    Zuo Yan was the first to find that he ran and looked up and down, except that there was some dust on his clothes. He couldn't see any problems. He slammed his head in anxious moment and plunged into his arms.

    Si Jia said, "Run, slow down."

    Zuo Yan stood up with his arm supported

    . "Where is that person?" Si Jia said, "Behind."

    Zuo Yan looked back, except for the collapsed house. did not see it.

    He Bao sat on a tree

    branch and said, " Is the red panda called throwing a hug ?" He Ziyang said, "The boss is taking advantage of the trend?" That hand has been circled around someone's waist, making it the same as an oath. .

    He Yu wondered, "What are you talking about?"

    "I said Sister, don't you know? The boss and the

    little panda have a leg." He Ziyang nodded, "Yes, we joked together last time on the Ghost Festival."

    He Yu looked at her two younger brothers with a curious look, and said that he said that, but at the time he was just ridiculing and not taking it seriously.

    "Did you two keep things from me during my absence?" Suspicious eyes turned around in front of them.

    "What's the matter, hahaha, boss! How do you deal with that stuff!" He Bao jumped down from the tree, and ran to Si Jia with broken steps.

    "Send it to the top. Most of the bones of the missing people in recent decades should be in the basement."

    He Bao promised and ran back, and He Ziyang followed He Yu in order to escape.

    Zuo Yan grabbed him, "Remember to pay."

    He Ziyang smiled and said: "I will definitely not forget." He was about to leave, but found that the little panda did not let him go.

    "There is also a mental damage fee."

    "What?"

    Zuo Yan said with a serious face, "He kidnapped a national treasure and tried to

    commit a crime ." He Ziyang understood and patted his shoulder, "Brother, you have made a lot of progress, I know."

    Zuo Yan looked at his back and approached Zhu. Those who are red near Mo are black.

    After leaving this place, Zuo Yan knew that they had already left the country, and the ruins where they were before were actually an old castle.

    He Bao spoke with an angry face, Zuo Yan guessed that he was jealous. The same is a ghost, so why is someone so rich, he has to choose a cheap candle to eat a candle.

    On that day, Zuo Yan's sequelae broke out, and Si Jia made an antidote overnight.

    At ten noon, Si Jia opened his eyes and saw the boy sitting cross-legged on the bed staring at him.