114

There is such an inn in Yangliu Town. Not only the dishes are novel and delicious, but from the shopkeeper to the miscellaneous, they are all handsome and extraordinary.

    Since the first beauty pageant in Yangliu Town, I was beaten by a pedestrian who was inquiring about the road, and that person later opened an inn.

    People who come to this town always want to see who can compare such a big beauty.

    So the business of this inn is getting more and more prosperous.

    Other jealous of the same shop, often behind the acid water.

    Zuo Yan looked at them and shook his head, "It's not because you don't look good." He turned around and took out the mirror. Hey, he looked handsome again.

    Those who ate today discovered that there was an extra follower beside the shopkeeper who was rarely seen in this inn.

    "Zhu Zhu, what are you doing?"

    "Settling the bill."

    "Oh."

    After a while, "Zhu Zhu, why did you stop?"

    Xiao Liuzui held his chin, watching him stop the hand he was going to take, tilting it. Asked the head.

    Zuo Yan looked at the numbers on the ledger, then looked at the abacus, uncle, where's the calculation?

    Lang Yu rolled up his sleeves, took the abacus and the account book, "I'll do it."

    Then you come.

    "Zhu Zhu, where are you going?"

    Zuo Yan looked at the tail that followed his heels, half an inch, eating, going to the bathroom and sleeping, with his eyes closed.

    He took a step, Xiao Liuzui followed, and when he saw him stop, he smiled and said at him, "Zhu Zhu."

    "Don't call Zhu Zhu, brother." Zhu Zhu? What's this name?

    Xiao Liuzui looked at him earnestly and said, "Brother Zhu."

    A crow floated by, leaving six black spots behind.

    Suddenly, a grand marshal of the canopy with a pig's head and a silly smile appeared in his mind.

    "Brother Zhu! No Zhu!"

    "Brother Zhu Zhu."

    Zuo Yan was helpless, what do you like, let him go to the toilet alone to calm down.

    Tear the straw paper while calming yourself down. Isn't it just taking a child? You should raise your baby in advance.

    His mother knew it would be very moved, and he would coax the child.

    "Zhu Zhu, don't you take off your pants when you pee?"

    Zuo Yan froze, turning his head slowly, Xiao Qisui stuck his head in from the gap in the railing and looked at him curiously.

    Taking a deep breath, "Take your head out!"

    After a while, the two were silent at the same time.

    Xiao Liuzui also put his hand in from the fence, grabbed his sleeve, looked innocent and dumbfounded, "I can't take it out."

    Zuo said: ...I should kill you or should I kill you? Yourself.