161

When the village chief heard this familiar name, his brows and heartbeats, his jaw tightened, and the blue veins burst on the back of his hand holding the pipe of the pipe.

    "Who is Zheng Huang?"

    He Bao sniffed the smell of sweat on his body and moved a few steps closer to He Ziyang, pinching his nose in disgust.

    "Don't come here."

    "Didn't you say that you love me whatever I become? Now you let me not go there. You have no conscience~" He Bao pretended to be squeezed and wiped non-existent tears.

    Just as Zuo Yan was about to explain who Zheng Huang was, his words were blocked on his cheeks, his eyes were dull, and he turned to look at the two brothers who had no sense of seriousness.

    He Ziyang avoided him with disgust and aversion, leaned over and picked up the'clothes' that had been taken off on the ground, and said to him: "Don't disgust me, put it on quickly."

    "I don't ~ you just hate me!"

    He Ziyang If you have goose bumps, you can shake out a pound now, and roar, "Who did you learn from!"

    He Bao stretched out his arms. "He!"

    Zuo Yan: ...WTF?

    Looking left and right, Zuo Yan pointed to his nose, "Me?"

    He Bao nodded and said, "The one near Zhu is red, and the one near Mo is black."

    Who did I provoke ?

    Seeing that the man was still accusing himself shamelessly, Zuo Yan said blankly: "Yes, those who are near the panda are white and black."

    "Huh? Have your brothers finally broke through the shackles of the world and come together?"

    He Bao and He Ziyang looked at each other, and both saw disgust in each other's eyes.

    "How could it be possible!"

    "Who fancyed him!"

    Zuo Yan: Really, if you continue like this, sooner or later you will have to follow suit.

    Zhao Junfeng was weakly behind him, bleeding on his wrists, and finally found a gap to speak, "You...who can solve

    it for me." There is really no sympathy at all, so Zuo Yan walked over to explain to him. After opening the rope, I still mean enough to you, brother.

    Zhao Junfeng’s eyes flashed with gratitude, looking behind his shoulders, gratefully stuck on the tip of his tongue, "They are going to run!"

    Zuo Yan patted his shoulder to signal him to rest assured that there is nothing else in this room except you. people.

    Anyway, if you play with this house, you will never want to pass the level in this life.

    He Bao stopped the village chief and his group from trying to sneak out from the door, "Where are you going? Let's talk, village chief." The