186

The temperature of the morning sun was just right. Zuo Yan squinted his eyes and yawned. He seemed to have a dream last night. He couldn't remember it for a while. He opened his eyes and yawned, and his mouth was still open. Now, his eyes froze first.

    In front of him was a red bean with white skin. He opened his mouth and looked at the bean in front of him dumbly. He slowly raised his head and looked up, only to see that the owner of the bean was looking at him with a strange look.

    "Would you like to taste it." The morning voice was hoarse and low, and it was not so good to describe.

    Zuo Yan took a look, "What? I'm not hungry yet."

    He quickly got up and looked around. It was his room that was right. He opened the quilt and didn't wear any clothes. So last night, he was frantic. Yet.

    If the system is there at this time, it will definitely tell him, wake up, stop dreaming.

    Looking back at Gu Zhi, he smiled brilliantly at him, grabbed the clothes on the floor and slipped to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and checked his body.

    The underwear was worn well, but it was a little wet and his head hurt. I held my head for a while and remembered. Yesterday, I drank too much, and then Gu Zhi got him home. He was afraid and found a small movie. Look, and then Gu Zhi came in, and they both watched and discussed the posture inside. Later, his drunken spirit that was scared back came up and said a lot of mess, and it seemed that he was the one who pulled Gu Zhi in the end. Hands don't let people go.

    Zuo Yan grabbed his hair and delayed drinking.

    Looking down at himself, he said that he seemed to have a dream at night, no wonder Gu Zhi looked at him that way in the morning.

    After spending more than an hour in the toilet before coming out, Gu Zhi had already left the room. She was changing the sheets on Eleven. When she saw him coming out, she said intimately: "I worked hard last night and I am ready for you. Ointment." As he said, he took a long tube from his pocket and handed it to him.

    Zuo Yan glanced at it, he can

    treat the swelling and pain afterwards, and the effect will be better the first time ~ this bad wavy line.

    "Eleven, you should use it for him."

    I started the video and started the video, and the ah-huh inside this room made noise. I watched the video on November, then looked at him, and said in a slightly regretful tone, "I also prepared porridge."

    Zuo said: …

    Going downstairs, Gu Zhi was waiting for him to have breakfast, watching him while eating, Zuo Yan raised his eyes and the two of them could meet.

    Just after eating breakfast here, an uncle carrying a medicine box came in outside the door, and when he saw him, he suddenly said, "Goldfish has become fine?"

    Gu Zhi's mouth bends, and puts it in front of the confused person next to him. The cup was crystal clear, and the surface of the cup was clearly on his face.

    The swollen eyes are protruding.

    "Uncle, after the founding of the People's Republic of China, it is not allowed to be refined." After putting