37

When the gunshot rang, Zuo Yan shook his body and touched his body. Did he feel any pain? Is this function so easy to use?

System: "

Go back." Mu Wei looked at the man in front of him in disbelief, covering his chest. "You...you..."

Gu Zheng approached and looked at him indifferently, "I have never been threatened."

Mu Wei pulled out an ugly smile, fell to the ground, and used his last energy to shout, "Do it!"

He must destroy Gu Zheng's most important thing!

Several people in the room heard the order and took out their guns to the left speech and bottle in the middle.

The bullets were dense, Gu Zheng pulled Zuo Yan behind him, and the gun in his hand flicked back, hitting one's sun**, and the force was so powerful that people immediately fainted.

Zuo Yan wanted to take the opportunity to take the bottle on the table at the back. He saw that a bullet was flying towards him. Gu Zheng quickly pulled him, but the bottle shattered.

Zuo Yan's eyes widened, I'm fucking! Broken!

Gu Zheng glanced, kicked the table and stuffed his left words in, and went out alone, only to hear the movement of falling to the ground after a while.

Zuo Yan supported the table and moved forward slowly until he snapped the bottle fragments to his feet.

"It's over, it's broken into pieces like this, can the route inside be seen clearly." The

system, "now the technology can do it."

It is no problem to restore a bottle.

Zuo Yan picked up a piece of debris and pointed to the hole above. "Is this possible?" The

system, "...may be a little difficult."

If the debris is intact, it is ok , but now there is such a big gap, the route must be affected .

When the movement outside stopped, Mu Wei was originally a private action. He didn't take many people. Gu Zheng solved the problem and moved away from the table. He saw the young man squatting on the ground like a mushroom, holding two pieces of fragments in his hand, and fighting together.

"What's wrong."

Gu saw that the young man looked up, with anxiety on his face, and lifted up the fragments in his hand to show him, "Gu Zheng, can't make it."

Gu Zheng didn't pick up, but pulled him from the ground instead. "Don't hurt."

Zuo Yan shook his head, and Wen Yan quickly looked up and down at him. "Where are you, are you hurt?"

Touched up and down without feeling the wound.

Gu Zheng pulled him over, looked closely at the redness and swelling of his cheeks, and the remaining blood on the corners of his mouth, and gently wiped it with his hand.

"Just...are you afraid?"

He made the gun point at him in order to relax Mu Wei's vigilance. He only saw the calm face of the young man, as if he had no doubt about the other party no matter what he decided.

"I'm not afraid, I also think the bottle is important."

That's right, Zuo Yan thinks so. He has a certain possibility of death, but with a special constitution, the possibility of survival is still very high.

But if the bottle breaks, it will not be intact like him.

Gu Zheng frowned and looked at him with deep eyes. "What do you know?"

Zuo Yan glanced down at the debris on the ground. The man only glanced at the broken bottle, and then didn't seem to care at all.

"You said, it is very important."

These two words were said by Gu Zheng personally at the auction.

He had a bullet in his chest to grab the bottle back that time.

Just because he said it.

Gu Zheng put his arms on his arms tightly, holding his arms tightly and breathing heavily. "It is not important to you."

Zuo Yan hugged his arms back and blinked at his words. Is it more important than a bottle to be happy?

But Zuo Yan knew that the bottle represented Gu Zheng's life.

He felt a blood stain on the palm of this hand, lifted up and looked at it, scared Zuo Yan jumped, "Are you injured?"

Wouldn't it be the bullet that just hit him!

Gu Zheng took his hand and walked out, "It's okay, it's not hitting the point."

Zuo Yan watched his back oozing blood, was it okay ?

Going back, Zuo Yan volunteered, "I'll drive!"

Gu Zheng raised an eyebrow, "Will you drive?"

Zuo Yan said, "Of course."

Then Gu Zheng realized his car skills.

Even he has to admit that his car skills are good and there is no red light on the way.

Of course, it is because there is no red light on the road, but this speed can't be complimented.

Fortunately, it was Gu Zheng who was sitting and changed the second person, and he might be thrown out by this wild car skill.

After the car stopped, Gu Zheng calmly got out of the car, and then pulled Zuo from the driver's seat.

"In the future, without my permission, don't want to touch the steering wheel!"

Zuo Yan's injustice, who is he for?

Isn't it just to get you home quickly so that the doctor can bandage you?

After returning home, looking at the half-box debris, Zuo Yan asked, "Can it be recovered?"

Huang Yao bandaged Gu Zheng, all of which were wounded by bullets, and Wen Yan said: "It's broken into slag, yet What to recover." I

have to say that he was angry with Zuo Yan. If he didn't go out and run around, Mu Wei would not have the opportunity to catch him, let alone such a thing.

Now the only hope is so broken, but the elder brother is like nothing!

Yang Zi and Zhao Liu both rushed over when they received the news. After learning about the incident, the atmosphere was heavy for a while.

They all know the importance of this bottle to Gu Zheng. In these years, which deep mountain old forest in their country has been drilled, and many brothers have been broken.

Finally, there is a clue about the matter, and the mystery is about to be solved. Who can think of it...

"Boss, why don't I send things to the Dong family, they did this after all."

Gu Zheng nodded.

Even if he knew that even if Mr. Dong was alive, this thing could not be recovered.

He did nothing more than give others hope.

After the person left, Gu Zheng looked at the person crouching in the corner, and secretly didn't know what he was doing.

"System, can't you fix it with something?" The

system: "This is the subjective idea of ​​the goal, and he can't move his hands and feet under his eyelids."

Hey, God said that if you close the door, it will open for you. A window, now his door was closed, and even the window was sealed!

Fuck the eggs.

Sighing enough to turn around, I saw the big brother Gu looking at him, and Zuoyan leaned beside him.

"Are you hungry?"

Gu Zheng said, "I'm not hungry."

Zuo Yan wanted to say that he was hungry. Today's physical exertion is a little too much, and everything he ate in the morning was digested.

Hearing that he was not hungry, he nodded to his left, so that he was not hungry, so he didn't need to make his share.

Gu Zheng watched him go to the kitchen and tinker for a while, and after a while, he smelled a tantalizing fragrance.

Zuo Yan walked to the dining table with a bowl of noodles, smelled the fragrance, and his stomach cried out.

Zuo Yan picked up a ray of noodles and took a sip and thought the taste was not bad.

As soon as I looked up, I saw Gu Zheng looking at him sideways. Zuo Yan thought for a while, and asked with a yawn, "Do you eat?" I

thought Gu Zheng would say no as much as he said he was not hungry. Gently spit out a word in his mouth, "Eat."

Suddenly Zuoyan froze, Gu Zheng got up, walked across from him, took his chopsticks, and didn't care if he had used it, moved the bowl to himself, Tomato and egg noodles, looks pretty good, pick one to try.

"Good."

Then he ate slowly.

Zuo Yan looked at him and wanted to call noodle soup to his face.

But he did not dare and went to the kitchen to make another bowl.

Zuo Yan prefers tomatoes. He likes this sour taste. After eating his bowl, he looks at Gu Zheng.

This man doesn't eat noodles like he does. He can eat all the soup, but Gu Zheng is slow.

He found that when Gu Zheng was eating, he used to find out the whole noodles and eat them from one end.

Zuo Yan thought about it and made a longevity meal.

After watching for a while, Zuo Yan approached him, reached out the chopsticks and quietly picked out the other end of a noodle in his bowl, biting it in his mouth, he was actually full, just want to interrupt his orderly.

Gu Zheng really stopped the chopsticks, looked at his mouth, left biting the noodles, thinking about whether he would be disgusted, obviously using my chopsticks and bowl!

The distance between the two noodles is getting shorter and shorter, until Zuo Yan is wrapped around his neck and his breath is staggered.

Gu Zheng's eyes kept staring at him. Zuo Yan was like a deer stared by a hunter, glaring at the big eyes.

Originally, the two were eating noodles, but later changed to Gu Zheng to give him food.

From the kitchen to the bedroom, and from the bedroom to the balcony, a meal was eaten directly into the second half of the night. Zuo Yan's mouth was sour.

Gu Zheng, however, still reluctant to leave at his home, left to dare not move easily, woke up the dinosaurs at home, and there is probably no bone residue left to be swallowed.

Zuo Yan couldn't sleep a bit, and wanted to move, and was afraid that the person behind him would wake up like an earthworm.

Gu Zheng opened his eyes, "What are you thinking about not sleeping?"

Zuo Yan looked at the moonlight and said, "Think about two dogs."

Gu Zheng moved his brow, thinking of a cat on his bed?

Zuo Yan felt that the dinosaurs in his body had symptoms of resuscitation. He quickly said, "Why does he say that you can't live 30 years old?"

Gu Zheng knew that he was shifting the subject, but this question was indeed asked very well.

So Gu Zheng told him a light story about the curse.

After listening to Zuo Yan's expression, this is the end?

Obviously it should be a thrilling and tragic story. Let Gu Zheng summarize it in a few words. If Zuo Yan knew it already, he really thought it was no big deal.

"Since that bottle is very important, what if I can't recover it?"

Gu Zheng looked at him, his face glowing pale and pale in the moonlight.

"This curse, as long as I am here, can stop."

He never thought of having a child in his life, and, since he was sensible, he nailed his life to 30 years old.

In the past, he was obsessed, but like a goal, he never stopped following the pace of chasing.

Hugging the man in his arms tightly, Gu Zheng lowered his head and bit his neck. He whispered softly: "If one day I die..."

Zuo Yan said breathlessly and said in a dumb throat, "I'm not alive if you die."

Gu Zheng listened to his unthinking answer, breathing heavily, and took a bite on his neck.

Zuo Yan looked out of the window, alas, the people you died here don't want to live.

A few days later, the pet hospital called and the cat could be taken home.

Also, do you still want the car parked at them?

Zuo Yan hung up the phone and said to Gu Zheng's eyes, "I'm going to pick up the two dogs."

Gu Zheng's cool voice rang behind him, "How are you going? Are you going to drive?"

Zuo Yan paused. Turning his head back, "I'm wrong."

Gu Zheng, "Oh? What's wrong with you."

Zuo Yan said, "I forgot to pull out the car key."

Gu Zheng: ...

so many skycars haven't been lost, car thieves Are you on holiday?

Zuo Yan thought for a while, "It seems that the door is not locked."

Gu Zhengfu forehead, not knowing what to say for a while, he pulled his hand away at half a noise, this uneasy one, he lost himself one day Not surprising.

The two people saw the second dog in the hospital, but it was before they saw Zuo Yan.

After Zuo Yan greeted him, the two dogs gave up their cat's arrogance with their teeth and paws, rushed to Zuo Yan's feet, rolled and rubbed several times, and climbed up the trouser legs until they scratched Zuo Yan. On his head, he fell down with peace of mind.

Zuo Yan took it down and lifted it to his eyes. One person and one cat looked at each other with tears in their eyes.

"Two dogs, you are hungry and thin." The

little yellow raccoon raised his paws, which were more fleshy than before, and cried twice in response.

Zuo Yan understood and generally nodded, "I think you want to be thin."

Gu Zheng said, "You just measured it yesterday and gained three pounds."

Zuo Yan said, "Absolutely the scale is wrong, is it the two dogs."

Gu Zheng looked at this big and small conversation, and there was a smile in his eyes.

Zuo Yan came out of the entrance of the pet hospital, and suddenly a picture flashed in his mind, but the speed was so fast that he hadn't waited to see it clearly, so he forgot.

I froze at the door for a while, but still didn't expect to take two steps to keep up with Gu Zheng.

Then this day he has been in a state of absent-mindedness. Gu Zheng rarely enjoyed a day when he was not busy.

Until the middle of the night, Zuo Yan went to the toilet, and he was shocked to see his pale face under the light.

"That's it!"

Putting on his pants and running back to the room, "Gu Zheng, Gu Zheng!"

Gu Zheng thought something was wrong in his sleeping room, and when he opened his eyes, he saw an enlarged face. With a sip of white teeth, he looked at him with a smile on his face, and while holding a bottle in his hand,

Gu Zheng asked for a while, "Sleepwalking?"

Zuo Yan pulled him up, "I think of it The use of the bottle!"

Gu Zheng sat up and saw that he had no shoes on his feet and pulled his waist down. "What's the use?"

Left words pointed to the bottom of the bottle. "There are silk fragments inside."

Gu Zheng looked sideways . In the past, "Silk?"

Nodded to the left, and I don't know which big guy came up with it. These bottles are not only circuit diagrams, but the bottom of the four bottles still contain the most important silk.

So the route above the fourth bottle is not important at all.

After Gu Zheng listened, he took a look at the bottle in his hand. Before that, they had always paid attention to the bottle body, but did not think that the important thing was the base.

"Crack!" The

bottle was torn apart, but the bottom was not broken, and it was still intact.

Zuo Yan looked at the debris on the ground and then looked at Gu Zheng.

In the middle of the night, you hit the vase on the floor of the bedroom. Are you not afraid of going to the toilet and sticking your feet later?

Gu Zheng picked up the base and took a sculpture by the head of the bed. It was porcelain in the end, and the base of the bottle was broken in half, revealing a small piece of debris inside.

Gu Zheng picked out the fragments inside and twisted his fingers. It was indeed the same material as the one on Zuo Yan's body. Under the light, there were black unknown lines on it.

Zuo Yan asked, "Is it the same?"

Gu Zheng handed him something. "What else do you think of?"

Zuo Yan glanced up and down, and he didn't recognize this thing. "Except for this, nothing else Think of it."

His memory is very willful, and no one knows when to think about what to start from.

Gu Zheng took the debris in his hand and caught it in the book at the head of the bed, and hugged him around his waist. "Sleeping." When he

heard such great news, how did he react?

Gu Zheng's dull voice rang in his ears, "Don't sleep, want to do something else?"

Zuo Yan was honest, let's go to sleep.

After a while, Gu Zheng tightened his waist tightly, "Do

n't move ." The left words didn't move. Brother, did you dream?

The next day, Huang Yao got up in the morning and saw that his brother and He Zhigla were smashing bottles in the living room.

With a hammer, the tens of millions of bottles shattered into slag.

However, the two of them enjoyed themselves, and for a time he thought he had hallucinations.

"Brother, are you...?"

Huang Yao had a complex face. His brother would not be infected by He Zhiglao's spirit.

Zuo Yan: What do you mean by that look? say clearly.

When Huang Yao approached, he found that Gu Zheng picked up a small piece from the pieces and placed it on the table. There are now three pieces on it.

"What is this?"

Huang Yao looked at the fragment and asked in surprise.

Gu Zheng took out the complete silk and piled the pieces on top, and saw nothing for a while. Gu Zheng said: "This is probably a map of the tomb. Xiaoyao, go to Dong's house and take the bottle back. "

On hearing this, Huang Yao drove directly to the Dong's house.

Unexpectedly, after arriving at the Dong family, he returned without success. In order to repay Gu Zheng's favor, the Dong family had sent the debris of the bottle to Lidu, and invited the older generation to come out.

However, after hearing Huang Yao's request, he called Li Dan's Dong Dan and asked him to come back with something.

Lili is an ancient country town, and it takes more than ten hours to go to Beijing from there.

The waiting process was originally difficult, but it was undoubtedly another village in Liuminghuaming, which originally thought there was no hope. Suddenly the surprise fell from the sky, not to mention more than ten hours, even if there are more than ten.

Zuo Yan was excited for one night yesterday. He didn't sleep for a few hours. During the day, his eyelids couldn't support him. He fell asleep on the sofa and woke up again in the evening.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up confused, the room was quiet, there was no sound.

Zuo Yan's brain was a little dull, and he didn't turn on the light.

Opening the door of the room, Zuo Yan walked to the side of the bed. Suddenly, he was frightened with cold sweat, turned his head stiffly and walked out, closing the door with one hand, his legs a little soft.

I am fucking! Damn it!

In his room, the place where the large bed was originally placed is now a coffin.

The dark color, the coffin lid is half open.

"System! Am I dead or Gu Zheng dead?"

"Neither of you died."

"Then why there is a coffin in my room!" The

system quietly lowered his voice, "Gu Zheng bought it."

Zuo Yan was silent for a while. Gu's interest was really more and more strange.

He just flashed this thought in his mind a few days ago, but he didn't expect Gu Zheng to really buy it back.

He couldn't go back to his room. Zuo Yan fluttered to Gu Zheng's room, threw himself on the bed, and wrapped himself into dumplings.

The system, "Don't you feel too hot."

Zuo Yan looked at his own big Tuo, "As long as you don't go to sleep in the coffin, this little sacrifice is worth it."

When Gu Zheng came back at night, he saw his bed wrapped There was a silkworm chrysalis, and the bugs inside were struggling to drill out, but wrapped up a little tightly, and the anxious brows were wrinkled.

Zuo Yan was having a dream. In the dream, Gu Zheng tied him with a rope and threw it into the coffin. He couldn't move, and his suffocation became stronger and stronger...

"Gu Zheng..."

Listening to the young man's mouth, Gu Zheng leaned closer.

He heard him calling his name nonstop, and the expression on Gu Zheng's face softened.

Zuo Yan only felt that he was about to suffocate, and said weakly, "Gu Zheng, I won't let you go if I were a ghost."

Gu Zheng dragged the corner of the quilt and shook his hand, and the big bug inside was liberated. , A bone fell to the ground.

Zuo Yan knocked his forehead on the ground and finally woke up. He got up from the ground and dragged the quilt to bed. His eyes closed and he fell asleep. I didn't notice that there was a person standing by the bed.

The bed on one side was deeply sunk, the cold fingers gently rubbed against his neck, Gu Zheng's voice was near his ear, "Will you not let me go if I'm a ghost?"

He shouted this sentence, what a coincidence You heard it.

Zuo Yan closed his eyes tightly, pretending that he was still awake. "What I just said is a dream."

Gu Zheng raised his eyebrows, "Is this also a dream story?"

Zuo Yan replied, not blushing at all. "It's all a dream

story ." Gu Zheng chuckled lightly. "I heard the conversation with the person who said the dream story. Become a fool."

Then you still talk to me!

Gu Zheng, "Seeing the gift I bought for you?"

Zuo Yan pretended to be dead, and he saw nothing.

With Gu Zheng's voice and the movement of undressing, he heard the belt fall to the ground, and Zuoyan opened his eyes secretly.

No light was turned on, only light moonlight entered the room, but Zuo Yan's vision clearly saw his eight perfect abdominal muscles.

The smooth lines are neither scary nor shallow, just right, and the palm feels very tactile.

Looking at it, Zuo Yan couldn't look back.

Gu Zheng took off his clothes and looked at him sideways, his breathing sinking.

Zuo Yan only loves wearing a pair of loose pants when he sleeps, and now he has been rubbed to the root of his thigh.

He was holding the quilt at the moment, looking at him without blinking, his face pale, and sweat wet his cheeks.

If it is described in one word, it is probably beautiful.

So Gu Zheng was not polite anymore, he walked long legs and approached him. Zuo Yan looked at the abdominal muscles getting closer and closer to him, and unconsciously reached out and touched it.

"It feels so good."

Gu Zheng listened to him, his eyes dark, "Like?"

Zuo Yan suddenly recovered, seeing that the man's eyes were wrong, he would run away.

Gu Zheng's finger moved downwards and grabbed someone's pants.

Zuo Yan quickly guarded, "You let go!"

Gu Zheng raised his eyebrows and loosened his fingers.

The movement of "snapping" elastically rebounding on the body calmed both of them.

Zuo Yan saw men's eyes becoming more and more dangerous.

The newly baked coffin next door was soon used.

How about how to say that the fruit of navel orange is love and hate left? It tastes delicious and the touch is also very good, but the only bad thing is that it is tired and has too much flesh. .

After receiving news from his family, Dong Dan hurried back home all night, and without coming home, he came directly to Gu Zheng's residence.

Gu Zheng said hello in advance, so when he came in, he didn't encounter any obstacles.

I wanted to ring the bell, but thought I might have an idol break, and it happened to see the open window next to him. He changed his mind again. After jumping in the window, the room was dark and only a few sounds came from the building.

Dong Dan swallowed. The place was a bit remote. He walked all the way and felt people in those empty houses looking at him.

As he approached, his voice became clearer and clearer.

He is most familiar with this kind of movement. Dong Dan smiled and wanted to let go of something, but he felt wrong after taking two steps. Why is it a man's voice?

Dong Dan wondered, and the curiosity went upstairs, getting closer and closer to the sound, but suddenly the sound disappeared!

Dong Dan held his breath, but no movement!

At first glance, he shivered gently and pushed open the door. As soon as a gap was opened, Dong Dan's eyes widened.

There was a coffin in the moonlight!

However, this was not the most terrible. Just listening to the sound of a click, a hand suddenly stretched out and pushed open the lid.

Dong Dan shuddered, his legs softened.

Then a person crawled out of the coffin with difficulty, Dong Danao ran out with a loud voice, and ran and shouted, "Ghost ah ah!"

Zuo Yan was also startled, but listening to familiar lines , Familiar voice, expressionless, buddy, are you scared?

The next day, Dong Dan called and said very frankly that he had a ghost in his family. He heard his first sentence and hung up directly.

The fourth piece of silk has been found. In the midday sun, the two pieces of silk were overlapped together and half-sounded. I saw that each piece of silk had a fine golden flash under the sun.

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes and adjusted the angle of the silk from time to time.

Zuo Yan was holding Bing Coke and looked beside him, taking a sip from time to time, very comfortable.

Halfway, thinking of something, he ran into the house and took an umbrella to cover Gu Zheng's head.

Gu Zheng glanced at him sideways, and by the way, Zuoyan passed the Coke in his hand.

Facing the black liquid in front of him, Gu Zheng took a sip.

Upon seeing this, Huang Yao swallowed the big brother in his mouth without drinking Coke.

The last time Gu Zheng adjusted the angle, the golden threads on the silk were connected together.

In the sun, a golden road map loomed.

Gu Zheng looked sullen, "Wuling Mountain."

Yang Zi received the news and hurried to come here. He heard this when he entered the gate. He hurried over to look at it, "It turned out to be Wuling Mountain. "

Gu Zheng pointed to the end of the route and glanced at his left side."

"I'm from here to bring you back." The

other people's eyes were fixed on him, and his left words were a bit stunned. "What's the situation? Will the person they're looking for be me?" The

system: "No you."

Zuo Yan faced six pairs of eyes, "You said it wasn't me, who believed?"

Their destination was his tomb, and he was still the resurrected person brought back. It's too coincidental to say that all this is coincidence!

The system hurried back to investigate the incomplete information and turned back, "It's really not you."

With a guarantee, Zuo Yan stepped back and said, "Not me."

Gu Zheng buckled his neck and pulled it back, "I know it's not you "The

burial chamber is too simple. For a greedy immortality, if he thought he was alive. There is absolutely no room for funeral items.

This unrecorded king in history, his tomb must be luxurious.

Moreover, there is no young glaze.

Zuo Yan was relieved, others didn't care, as long as Gu Zheng believed.

Yang Zi asked, "What's the relationship between Brother He's tomb and that king's tomb?"

Gu Zheng looked at the map, his eyes half closed and half-sounding. He said, "The greatest possibility is the stacked burial tomb, or, the real Lord The tomb is still underneath."

Yang Zidao said, "There is indeed such a possibility. Boss, when will we leave."

Gu Zheng put away the map and said, "You go back and inform Liuzi of them, the time will be tomorrow morning."

etc. After Yang Zi left, Zuo Yan looked at him expectantly, "I will go too."

Gu Zheng didn't speak, turned to sit on the sofa, his legs overlapped, and his eyes stayed on the silk.

Zuo Yan sat down next to him, breaking his face and staring at each other.

Huang Yao thought he wanted to say something affectionate, but he didn't expect to hear...

"Gu Zheng, I haven't been home for a long time, I thought a little."

Gu Zheng: ...

Huang Yao: ...

Zuo Yan throws a white eye away, what's wrong, can't be homesick.

Gu Zheng lifted his chin, "Tell me, what do you want at home?"

Zuo Yan held back for a long time, "I want my coffin."

Jade, it's quite valuable.

Gu Zheng said, "You have something new in your bedroom."

Zuo Yan shook his head, his face deep. "I recognize the coffin, after all, I have slept for so many years."

Huang Yao was refreshed three times over and over again. Is the coffin he said the one he imagined?

Gu Zheng stood up, "It's okay, just get used to it."

Gu Zheng went back to the room and wanted to take a shower. A small shell rushed over behind him. Gu Zheng turned his head back and held his butt in one hand. Patted.

The magnetic voice whispered, "Rizzy."

Zuo Yan pointed to his nose and shouted, "My tomb is my master! I'm going!"

Gu Zheng took him to the bathroom together and said, "Your is Mine."

Zuo Yan grabbed, and you grabbed the grave circle.

Zuo Yan is very clever in order to keep up, as can be seen from the expression on Gu Zheng's face.

Zuoyan tried his best to get Gu Zheng a word.

"When did I say I won't take you." At

that moment Zuo Yan asked the system very seriously. "Can I suddenly surprise him." The

system blinked his dry eyes. "I want to

surprise you both. When he set off the next day, Huang Yao rarely took away his irregularities." Brother, I'm waiting at home you guys. "

The life and death of this action is unknown.

So the atmosphere of the pedestrians does not have to be unusual.

Zuo Yan carried his bag, in addition to the necessary tools, there was a packet of snacks.

"You can't go without waiting for you at home."

Huang Yao looked black for a moment, and said to him, "I hope I can still see you." The

expression is very serious, and people can see at a glance that he is sincere.

Zuo Yan was very touched and hugged him. "Relax, I will definitely come back. By the way, I watched the celestial phenomena last night. I pinched and counted. You have suffered from blood damage recently. Take care."

Huang Yao's sense of sadness was taken by him Destroy everything.

"You still don't come back."

"Remember to take good care of my second dog."

Two days and one night away, they finally arrived at Wuling Mountain at noon.

Along the way, the boat and car were tired and rented a house in a small village in the country. Six people rested for an afternoon.

In the evening, Zuo Yan lay on the fence of the yard and looked at the burning clouds of the sky in the distance.

"It's kind of like hot pot."

A few days ago, he was clamoring to eat. The soft and hard foam finally got Gu Zheng's permission, but he was constipated on the night of winter.

For several days, Gu Zheng's expression was not good, so the hot pot cuisine was so ruthlessly deprived of the right to eat.

Zuo Yan changed his posture, felt the slight pain in the palm of his hand, raised his hand, and looked at the blood beads exposed above.

Sometimes he forgot that this is a dream world, too real.

As night fell, Zuo Yan followed a group of people up the mountain.

Halfway through, Zuo Yan looked back at the scenery behind him. This time, he really had to go home.