42 reality

When Zuoyan woke up, he was taken aback.

"I'm fucking! Why are you still here?"

Did he not die in a darkened piece? Was it thrown into the coffin again?

There was no voice answering him this time.

After a few seconds, a faint warm light illuminates on the top of the head, and the light gradually increases, which also makes Zuo Yan see clearly. This is not a coffin, but a dormant warehouse.

After adjusting to the light, Zuo Yan raised his hand to confirm the fingerprint, and the door opened slowly from both sides.

After sitting up, I looked at the dreaming machine. I was too nervous before. I didn't take a closer look at it. This shape is like a coffin.

Hurry out from the inside, he has a shadow on this thing.

Boom Boom Boom!

"Mr. Zuo, are you awake?"

Zuo Yan looked at the door, and no one outside came in.

"Wake up."

"Please dress well, I'll wait for you outside."

Zuo Yan shook the sticky liquid* on his hand, and echoed, "Okay."

The nutrient solution in one body was not absorbed at all. Go in and waste is a crime.

After taking a bath in the bathroom, the familiar bathroom decoration style left Zuo Yan's trance for a moment.

I don't know if the task is completed.

Soon, Zuo Yan couldn't care about these things. He hadn't eaten or took a bath. Didn't he find any guilt?

When he got dressed and went downstairs, someone was waiting for him at the door.

"Please come with me."

Following this man, he walked up and down to a room.

"This is Dr. Liu, we need to do a psychological examination for you."

Zuo Yan nodded, just check it.

After asking a series of questions, Dr. Liu nodded to the people behind him, and then said to Zuo Yan: "You don't have to be so nervous, relax."

Zuo Yan said, "Do you have any other questions?"

Dr. Liu said "Isn't it uncomfortable to have a dream for the first time?"

Zuo Yan looked at him seriously. "I think it would be more comfortable if I could ask this question after finishing the meal."

Dr. Liu was dumbfounded.

Then Zuo Yan was taken to the dining room. After eating and drinking, someone came over and said, "Could you please sign it again, then you can leave."

Zuo Yan glanced at it, and after signing it, there was no problem. Own name.

When he walked to the door, Zuo Yan touched his ears and asked back, "Is the patient awake."

The person said: "Yes, Mr. Zuo."

"Oh."

Zuo Yan returned home, feeling that the dream was still against him Influential, he was hungry again.

As soon as the phone was turned on, I saw more than 30 missed calls.

Seeing this familiar number, Zuo Yan quickly dialed it back.

"Mom."

A female voice soon came over the phone. "Son, how are you? Why didn't you answer the phone for these two days? Did something happen? Are you okay?"

Zuo My heart warmed, and my throat choked, "Mom, I'm fine..."

"Son, did someone kidnap you? You gave the phone to the kidnapper! I talked to him, how much did it cost!"

Zuo Yan was even more moved when he heard it. , "Mom, he wants one million."

The voice of the opposite woman paused, "No, it's too expensive! Which is my son worth so much money!"

Zuo Yan immediately collected both tears back, "Is it not as valuable as a beauty instrument you have." I

only sighed on the opposite side, "The one I used is already broken, I bought another one "

Zuo Yan hurriedly stopped, "Yes, stop, don't tell me the price."

Otherwise, I was even more disturbed after listening.

Looking down at the vegetarian noodles on the table, he picked up a sucker.

"Son, where have you been these two days? I didn't answer the phone, I didn't answer the text message

, would I fall in love?"

Zuo Yan said, "Mom, when did I fall in love?" Zuo Yan's mother said, "I How do you know?"

Zuo Yan: ...

Zuo Yan's mother: ...

Zuo Yan said, "Mom, I found a job in these two days, haven't I sent you a message."

He knew that he was going to dream A message was sent in the circle of friends, especially his mother, and three messages were sent.

Zuo Yan's mother, "Is there? Let me see, hey? Really."

Zuo Yan dropped his chopsticks, and sometimes felt like he was not his own.

"My son is looking for a job, hard or not? It's all your dad, if you want to be self-reliant, why didn't he go to self-reliance back then! He wanted my son to suffer this..."

Zuo Yan said quickly, "My dad is also for me Well, don't worry about it. The job is very easy, and I make a lot of money. I..."

He comforted me for a long time here, but the mother of Zuo Yan on the opposite side listened more and more sad.

Zuo Yan hurriedly opened the video and saw a soft-looking woman across her face tears.

"Mom, don't cry, I'm not..."

A man quickly appeared in the video, calm and firm, "Who are you calling?"

"Look, my son is hungry and thin! It's all you ruthless man, let us separate mother and son..."

Zuo Yan: Which mother's dog blood** family drama has his mother been addicted to recently.

Zuo Yan's father took out a box of cakes from behind, "Vanilla flavor." The

cry came to an abrupt halt, Zuo Yan saw his mother wiped tears like no one else, opened the lid and ate.

Mom, have you said that mother and son have been separated for 18 years? Are you doing this to me?

Zuo Yan's father gave him a light look, "With work, do it well, don't give up halfway."

Then, closed the call.

Zuo Yan sucked the last noodle soup and silently went to the dishes.

The two didn't even ask him what he was doing, he must have sent it with phone charges.

After two days of rest at home, Zuo Yan also bought a vehicle with his first transferred money.

Someone's eyes turned red and asked him, "Is it hard to enter a dream? Is it easy?"

Zuo Yan replied with a smile. "It's not hard at all. It's very easy."

Looking at someone's heartbeat, then silently added In the last sentence, as long as you have a tortured heart, you can still be reversed at any time.

On the third day, he received a call to go to the last place.

When he arrived at the place, Zuo Yan looked at them to put the nutrient solution before thinking of it, and said to the staff: "I can't absorb this kind of thing."

Another staff member said: "Mr. Zuo, don't worry, we have based on your Physical condition, equipped with the latest nutrient solution suitable for you."

Zuo Yan was a little surprised, specially studied for him? So fast?

He has reason to believe that his patient's identity is not unusual.

Lying in a transparent liquid, the door was closed, and a faint gas was scattered in the dormant chamber.

After a few minutes, Zuo Yan went into deep sleep.

Opening his eyes again, Zuo Yan touched his forehead. "His."

There was a big bag on the back of the head, and it hurt.

"Welcome to the world of dreams, system 12357 is at your service."

Zuo Yan expressionless, "how is you again."

System: "...how do you know it is me."

Zuo Yan: "It really is you."

System: ...Not seen for a few days, you changed.