Little One's

AN: Hello! Thank you for all the support

Story: Lena has two little secrets no one knows about. When Lena saves Supergirl from Kryptonite and another villain. The Super says she owes Lena a favor for saving her life, the Luthor takes advantage. 

Lena DOESN'T know Kara is supergirl. (for now)

Lena's POV

I am sitting typing away at my computer. 

I sigh and pull out my phone shooting a text to Layla, my baby sitter, that I was going to be late again. 

I feel bad the women works so many hours for me because I have to stay late doing paperwork again. 

I hate leaving Kieran and Autumn with a babysitter for so long. 

But with saving Supergirl from the Kryptonite with the help of the DEO I had no chance to do it during the day. 

I run a hand through my raven hair as I internally curse myself for not having super speed. 

An hour later I hear a light tap on the window of my balcony. 

I turn and see Supergirl standing on the balcony still looking pale but doing much better then when I left the DEO a couple of hours ago. 

I smile brightly at the blonde and stand as I open the door and walk out to greet her as I say "Supergirl. Glad to see you back on your feet" with a light smile on my face. 

She smiles brightly as she says "Miss Luthor I am glad to be back on my feet. Director Danvers says I have you to thank for that." 

I cross my arms across my chest and say "You have saved this city and me so many times it is the least I could do." 

She tucks a strand of her hear behind her ear as she says "Still. Thank you." There is a brief pause where we are just starring at each other. 

Her blue eyes sparkle in the moonlight. 

I see something flash behind her eyes as she says "Oh by the way..." and she holds up a watch. 

I raise an eyebrow at the watch and say "Supergirl as much as I appreciate the thought you do know I could buy the company that made that..."

Supergirl chuckles and says "Yes I am aware but I don't think those watches will be as special as this one." She flips up the face and turns it toward me. I see a smaller version of the crest she wears on her chest set in the middle.  She passes it to me and says "I give these to the people who mean the most to me so if they are ever in need of saving they can just press one button and I will be right there. " 

I feel tears well up in my eyes. I proved my family wrong. I have done good. Enough good to make a super trust me. Not yet with her identity but that's okay. I know it is for my safety. 

I quickly put it on as I inspect it and say "I feel safer already." With a bright smile on my face while whipping away the tears of joy. 

She smiles at me and says "I owe you one for this today. If you ever need my help or have a request, just let me know and I will make it happen to the best of my ability." 

My eyes widen and I quickly trying to say she doesn't have to do that but she shakes her head softly stopping my protest. 

We both hear sirens and she smiles at me and says "Have a goodnight Miss Luthor. Try and get some sleep. And don't be afraid to press the button." 

Before she takes off into the night. 

-----------------------------------------------------

It has been three weeks since I saved Supergirl. I see her fly past my building and she often waves or stops to talk to me for a little if it there isn't any crimes to prevent.