Who Controls The Seas

AN: Pirate AU Pirate AU Pirate AU (I am converting this from my one-shot book, also I am brain dead from finals so I am going to convert several stories so I hope you enjoy it)

Kara is gonna kinda be a bitch in this for a bit

3rd Person POV

The small boat was wading in shallow waters. Nia and Alex were standing on the shore next to each other.

Nia glances at the taller red-haired girl as she says "What should we do? There doesn't seem to be anyone on board."

Alex crosses her arms over her chest as she says "We shouldn't bother Captain with this until we know it is cause for concern. I will swim out and bring the boat onto shore."

Alex grabs an oar from the boat shed next to them and ties it to her back before jogging to the dock and diving in to swim to the boat.

Nia didn't even get a chance to respond to the first mate of the crew. 

Alex was her superior and no one was higher ranked than her besides captain, so she couldn't really question her.

Alex's POV

I am almost to the boat and I slow down a bit as I approach.

I untie the oar around my waist and place it onto the floor of the boat. I push myself up and into the boat but I almost fall back into the water when I see a pale-skinned woman passed out on the boat floor. 

It took me a second to get over my shock, but I quickly realized she wasn't doing well.

"Captain isn't going to like this..." I say to myself. She wouldn't but I couldn't leave her out here to die.

I start paddling into shore and I see Nia wadding up to her knees to help me drag the boat in. 

She sees the girl still on the boat floor and I can see her shoulders tense. "She isn't going to like this..." 

"I am aware..." I grit out as I pick the girl "Run ahead and warn her, please. Hopefully, that will soften the blow." Nia nods and runs off. 

I move as quickly as I can to the bar with the girl on my shoulder.  

Nia and Winn were out in front of the club both of their eyes wide

I tilt my head up slightly and say "Get my supplies!" As I speed up slightly when I feel the girl cough from her place on my shoulder.

Nia runs up to me as Winn turns to presumably get my medical supplies.

Nia leads me inside and into a room where I set her on the bed.

Winn runs in and passes me the bag  as he says "Boss Lady wants to see you when you are done." 

---------------------

I let out a small sigh as I finish up. I turn to Nia and say "Make sure she stays safe. Don't let anyone else into the room until I get back"

Nia nods before I leave shutting the door behind me.

I run a hand through my red hair before I walk to the main eating area where I know she will be.

I entered the room and see many of our crew members sitting around drinking and eating. Those that aren't too drunk to notice me give me a small salute or nod.

I nod back at them and go to the private area where our captain eats and drinks.

It only takes me a couple of seconds. 

Jo'nn was standing nearby Captain who was sitting with a pint of beer in hand. Her hat was off to her right on the couch revealing her fierce blue eyes and blonde hair.