Gag Shirts and Proposals

AN: HELLO! It's been a second (not really time passes weird for me in college it feels like it's been a week it's been two days. WTF is life.) but not the point!

I was reading a Clexa fan fiction reminiscing the days when Lexa was alive. THEN my dumbass remembered an adorable fan art I have seen that is pretty popular and was inspired to make this. (Plus someone commented about Sara and Natasha being friends if there was a DC x Marvel crossover so I am going to incorporate that.

THIS IS SHORT CUTE FLUFF

Kara's POV

Okay. Honestly, if you asked me 3 weeks ago that this was how I would be spending my Saturday night I would say you are nuts and walk away.

But your not. Because this is what I am doing.

I release a sigh. I feel a warm hand squeeze mine under the table.

I glance to my right and see Lena smiling softly at me.

I smile back at her before moving my eyes around the room.

My eyes catch Harley's and I use my superhearing to hear her mutter "Whipped" under her breath.

I glare at her and lower my glasses and send heat vision right next to her hand causing her to yelp and fall backward out of the stool she was currently sitting in.

I snicker but stop when both Ivy and Lena glared at me.

I smile though when I see Carol give me a thumbs up from the corner of my eye.

I snicker again and Lena lightly hits my arm as she says "Behave yourself"

Jo'nn clears his throat bringing everyone's attention to the front "Okay everyone time for someone to explain how you talked me into doing this again.."

"Jo'nn"

"Alright. Yes. Kara's birthday party." He says as he grabs a hat while moving around the room allowing everyone to grab a small slip of paper. "Alright, everyone. Pretty simple, everyone has their name written on a slip of paper. Put the name back if you draw your own but otherwise no trading and no saying who has who. Not even to partners, girlfriends, wives, or children." giving a pointed look in mine and Lena's direction. "You will be making them a personalized gift. You will each have access to the wave riders programming system and Gideon. You will have 20 minutes to design your individual shirt. Everyone understand?"

"Yes!" We all yell eager to get started.

I got Sara as my individual person but I was going to make a shirt for another person to make it even better.

--------------------------

We all finished our shirts and had them hidden in bags Gideon made.

I sit happily next to Lena who was grinning happily by my side while she plays with my hair.

Jo'nn decides that Alex will give her person their shirt first and then we would go from there.

Alex stands and walks over to Carol and sets the bag down as she says "Enjoy" with a giggle.

Carol quickly opens it to reveal a shirt that says "Of course I talk to myself, I am an expert in everything."

Carol snorts and slips it over her head before hugging Alex and saying "It's perfect thank you"

Carol picks up her bag and hands it to Ivy. Ivy smiles and pulls it out reading the words.

"Yes, I am just as confused you as you are as to how she got me to agree to date her." With a photo of Harley on the back.