Jealousy

AN: Hey! Once again sorry for the long wait for the update but I am back! I hope you enjoy this! I am going to try something new for fun and I hope you don't mind but I am going to base a character off myself for fun. 

UPDATE: I love love love supergirl and I have nothing against the fandom or writers but I don't love the direction the show went in after like season 4 so I haven't seen 4, 5, or 6. I have seen clips but I really don't plan on watching any of those seasons. That is not going to stop me from writing but I wanted to let you know that I won't know any recent updates of characters most likely. 

ALSO, I know Alex is with Kelly and I love them together but I am still in partial to Alex and Sam! 

3rd person POV

Sam, Alex, and Ruby are walking through the market. 

The family had just eaten lunch and was on the way to bring Kara and Lena lunch at Catco.  

Alex sighs dreamily with a small smile thinking about her wife of four years and the family they have created, plus the family soon to come. Alex glances down at her wife's pregnant belly. 

Sam had a craving for Vietnamese food and Alex was never one to deny her wife what she wanted. 

Sam turns to Alex as she says "Thanks for getting food with us during your busy day"

Alex shrugs and says "It isn't a big deal. I like that eating with you and Ruby and was work getting a bit on my nerves" 

Sam places a kiss on Alex's cheek. 

Ruby laughs at her mothers and accidentally bumps into someone knocking them both to the ground.  

Alex quickly helps Ruby up and gives her a once-over to make sure she is okay before turning to the other person and helping them up. 

The unknown brunette was just taller than Ruby with shorter hair than me and green-brown eyes. 

Ruby smiles apologetically at the person and says "I am sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Totally my fault" 

The unknown person says "No worries I was a little distracted I am completely lost" with a laugh. 

Alex smiles and says "I am guessing you are not from around here?" 

"I was born here but moved away when I was 10 so I don't remember where anything is," They say while brushing off dirt from their shirt. "Do you happen to know where Catco's worldwide media is?" 

Alex chuckles and says "Yeah my sister is the CEO and co-owner of it and we are actually heading in that direction." 

"Omg perfect! Would you guys mind showing me the way?" They say with a pleading smile. 

Sam nods as she says "Sure" We start walking as Sam adds "I am Sam, this is my wife Alex, and our daughter Ruby." 

They smile and say "Nice to meet you. I am MG" 

Ruby pulls out her phone and says "I will text Aunt Lena and Aunt Kara and tell them that we are 5 minutes away."

"Lena? Lena Luthor?" MG questions while raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, she is not at all evil like her family. She is a bit of a bitch when you first get to know her but eventually you get past that," says Alex while they turn onto that Catco's 

MG looks shocked as they say "Really? She was so kind when I knew her?" 

All three women's eyes widen as Sam says  "You know Lena

MG looks off distantly with a small smile and says "Yah a long time ago. We were best friends as kids. I don't think she will remember me though"

"Why is that?" Ruby questions.