More Short Interactions

AN: Hello I am alive, not dead I swear. Sorry, I haven't posted for a second I have been starting my job back up so I really haven't had a single moment to work on anything besides work and nothing else. My social life is. non-existent and when it was alive I got ghosted so not like it was going well anyway. I probably won't be posting during the week for the summer just because I am working 9-5 most days and I will be too exhausted to think of ideas. I also have major fucking writers block so I apologize for the lack of long chapters

Anyway, this is the same concept as the last chapter just short little stories that aren't connected.

Lena's POV

I look up at Nia who is happily typing away at her spot at her desk. 

I walk up to her curious what has got her so happy. 

"Nia?" 

She glances up at me and gives me a bright smile as she says "Lena. What can I do for you?" before continuing writing. 

"I was wondering what you are writing?" 

"Oh that's easy I am writing a fanfic" 

I raise an eyebrow at the brunette before saying "A fanfic? Really? About what?"

"You and Kara"

My eyes widen and I feel heat rushing up my neck and into my cheeks as I say "Wha-What? Why?!" 

Nia shrugs before aggressively hitting the delete button before retyping it as she says "Because Kara asked me to. She is even paying me if I make it a bit longer."

Before I could respond to this new information Kara storms out of the elevator and up to Nia as she yells "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT ANOYNOMOUS NIA" 

--------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Kara smiles happily at the stars as she points out her favorite constellations to the younger raven-haired teen sitting next to her in the tree. 

Their light and happy conversation is interrupted by footsteps. 

Kara's eyebrows furrow at the sight of her older sister standing at the base of the tree smirking up at them. 

"KARA AND LENA SITTING IN A TREE. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" 

Before Kara could shout at Alex to fuck off and leave them alone Lena leans in and leaves a soft kiss on Kara's lips. 

It makes the blonde lightheaded...

So much so that Kara falls out of the tree. 

-----------------

3rd Person POV

Kara sits in the living room with her legs crossed under her as she plucks at the pedals of the red rose. 

"She loves me..." Picks another "She loves me not" 

This continues on for a minute before Kara picks the last leaf practically in tears as she says "She loves me not" 

The blonde human embodiment of a golden retriever pouts up at Lena tears already in her eyes. 

"Kara honey. We are literally married"

"But the flower said you don't love me" 

"Kara it is a flower it knows nothing about our relationship." 

"But the flower said you don't love me..." 

Lena shuts her book and turns to Kara leaving a long heated kiss on Kara's lips as before pulling away and saying "Why don't you stop picking flowers and come to our bedroom and I will show you how much I love you" 

"Alrighty"