Tinder PT2

AN: Hey! I am back I told you that I was gonna do a pt 2 and here we are. Sorry for the short chapter last I was just very tired

Slight smut warning

Lena's POV

My eyebrows furrow when she doesn't respond right away.

After a couple of minutes, I was about to put away my phone and go to sleep when my phone pinged and I see a message.

Look outside your door.

I stand up and walk to my door pulling it open to find a Pizza my Heart pizza box on my welcome map with a sticky note attached.

I picked up the sticky note

Next time give me something a bit more challenging

I pull out my phone quickly as I set down the pizza on the coffee table opening the box and digging in.  

"Impressive. You really are supergirl I am surprised" 

"Well, I am. Now how do I know you are really Lena Luthor?" 

"Who in the hell would catfish as the child of the most famous criminal family in 3 generations?" 

"Okay, fair point but can I still have proof?" 

"Did you not see the last photo in my profile? I don't think it is one the public has access to..."

"Well, honestly I liked your profile based off the first photo..."

"Go take a look" 

There is a pause for a couple of seconds before a see the typing bubble appear and disappear several times. 

I smirk internally knowing that I flustered the hero. 

"You still there?" 

"Yes" 

"Enjoy the photo supergirl?" 

"If I say very much so does that make me a creep?" 

"No. It makes you cute." 

"You think I am cute?"

"No, I think you are sexy as hell but admitting you are cute is easier than saying that."

She sent the blushing emoji much to my chagrin. 

"You are making it really hard not to fly and kiss that smirk off your pretty face."

"Can you really see that far?" 

"I can see across the country and through anything but lead if I try hard enough" 

"Oh, so you are a perv who can see through people's clothes?" I smirk at the tease that I know is going to get under her skin. 

"I am no such thing." 

"So if I said I wasn't wearing a bra you wouldn't be tempted to confirm or deny that?" 

There is another pause. 

"For the sake of my reputation and focus for the rest of my life, I wouldn't look without permission. Honestly though if I saw you... I would never be able to get that out of my mind and I could never focus on anything for the rest of my life besides that." 

I finished my last slice of pizza and make my way to my bedroom stripping out of my work clothes and underwear before lying spread out on my bed. 

I grab my phone and type "Why don't you take another look at what I am doing now supergirl?" 

"...I am a bit nervous to find out what exactly I am looking at but alright."

I smirk and reach a hand down my body slowly starting to touch myself in a teasing manner and knowing that supergirl can also hear me when I started needing to moan I moan "Supergirl" quietly imagining it was her fingers, not mine. 

I was getting closes to cumming when I hear my forgotten phone buzz. 

I pick it up still touching myself but slow my pace down

"Rao Lena you are driving me nuts... I want to fuck you so badly. I won't be able to focus at all with the image of you fucking yourself while moaning my name softly... Tell me what you are thinking about?" 

"I am thinking about you. All that strength that you control so effortlessly. I am thinking about riding your face so I can feel your tongue in me making me cum over and over again till I pass out. Then I am thinking about you under me. The girl of steel herself completely at the mercy of a Luthor. Willing to beg just to be able to cum." 

"Jesus christ Lena how can you expect me to not fly to you and let you fuck me when you talk like that?" 

"All things come with some patience Supergirl. I have work in the morning so I need to be getting to bed. Sleep well girl of steel"

"You are not gonna finish yourself off? You sounded close to cumming?" 

"No the next time I cum I want it to be because of you and nothing else." 

----------------------------------

AN: I am sorry I did it again with the short chapter but I need sleep again I have work tomorrow there will probably be a part three but unclear at the moment! Let me know if you want a part 3