Cabin 6

AN: Hi!!!! Yes, I finally got around to a Percy Jackson chapter sorry it took a while, I finally replaced my computer! I did the buzz feed quiz and answered the way I thought Kara would she be in to decide (with a twist) so that is what I am going with! If you disagree lmk why I am still learning more about PJO universe

also idk how good this is but I hope you enjoy it

Alex's POV

After the vast amount of monsters Kara, Carol, and I had to slay getting back to camp half-blood we were all covered in mud, leaves, and who knows what else. We were exhausted and I think all of us were bleeding to some unfortunate degree. 

We barely made it to the big house before all of us collapsed in exhaustion was the last thing I remembered. 

The next morning I am woken by the sound of Kara yelling I shoot up and stumble out of bed and out the door to find Eliza sitting in her chair with Lena leaning against the doorway blocking Kara from running away. 

"Alex! Thank god can you explain to Mrs. Danvers that this is insane and I just had a bad dream and I need to get the fuck out of here!" Kara says very clearly freaking out a bit

"I-"

"Alex?" 

"Kara it wasn't a dream. Everything that happened last night really happened." I said slowly

"What?" 

"You are a demi-god. And monsters are attacking you because you are dangerous. They have attacked all of us at some point. Your not special in that sense if that helps at all. Now calm down stop freaking out and Alex will give you the rest of the story over breakfast." Lena said unhelpfully before stepping into a shadow and disappearing once she saw Kara wasn't going to take off. 

I mumble bitch under my breath before saying "Kara no matter how shitty she just communicated that she isn't wrong. You are a demi-god. We don't currently know your godly parent but- let's go get some food and I can tell you the rest of the story before I show you around camp."

Kara nods and follows me off to the dinning hall. 

Everyone is starring as they usually do at a new camper and I glare making at least some avert their eyes. 

"So a 12 year old kid and his friends absolutely destroyed the gods and got them to make peace?" Kara asks

"Yeah pretty much. That was 50 years ago. Him and his wife retired from their camp director activities a couple years ago and passed it on to Diana and Eliza who currently run camp. You just meet Eliza." 

Kara nods her understanding "And who was the grouchy girl who disappeared?" 

"That's Lena Luthor daughter of Hades" Kara's eyes widen in fear "She isn't a bad person in that way she is just a bit bitchy. She is the first child of Hades in a long time so no one really hangs out with her." 

Kara nods slowly and then says "Okay who is my godly parent? They owe me a fuck ton of child support. And who is your's?" 

"I am a daughter of Apollo. And as for you... I hate to say but we don't know." she raises an eyebrow as she continues to dig into her food. "You have the traits of a demi god but your parent haven't claimed you so we just need to wait for your parent to do so. It's gotten better since the peace treaty because there is no consequences for the big three but they don't have kids often hense Lena's alienation so it is unlikely you are one of their kids. It will happen in the next couple of days so don't stress too much about it. Until then you will stay with the Hermes Cabin every unclaimed kid does" 

"Do any kids ever go unclaimed?" 

"It used to happen more but it doesn't happen very often any more. Why?"