Angst Reveal

AN: Welcome to my story hope you enjoy

Lena- NO!! Leave her alone! God leave her alone Lillian she is not part of this.

Lena yells as Lillian points a gun at Kara's temple.

Lillian- 'Oh but she is, isn't that right supergirl' Lillian says with venom and cockiness in her voice.

Lena looks shocked and starts crying slightly as Lena backs away from me slightly as I got shoved down while Lillian left the office.

Lena is quiet when I say 'Please...Lena..'

Lena- No.. Tell me it is not true... Kara please tell me it isn't true.

Kara- Lena... Kara says quietly. 'I can't I am sorry.'

Lena- No no no. She said while covering her mouth and backing up.

Kara- I have wanted to tell you for so long... I just couldn't, everyone who knows my secret has a massive target on their back. With your mother doing, well evil things, and started targeting you. But she isn't the only person who hates me and if you got hurt because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Lena- THAT ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH EXCUSE KARA! We have been friends for over a year now. How could you just lie straight to my face? I trusted you. She said with so much hurt in her voice.

Kara- Lena I-

Lena- NO! Ju-' She sobs slightly. 'Just get out!' Lena said while pointing at the door.

Kara starts crying as she runs out.

Lena's POV 2 weeks later

I look at a TV in James office reporting on Supergirl being missing for the last two weeks. No one had seen her and she hadn't stopped any robberies or saved anyone.

James also said that Kara asked for a leave of absence.

Lena was still pissed but didn't want Kara to leave or stop being who she is.

Lena pulls out her phone and looks for Alex's contact. Once she finds it she clicks call.

Alex- Agent Danvers speaking.

Lena- Hey Alex it is Lena.

Alex- Oh. Hi. How are you?

Lena- I am okay. I am worried about Kara, have you heard from her?

Alex- I am glad you are okay, but Kara isn't okay and you know why. I have to go goodbye Lena.

She hangs up on me. I sigh. I should check on her.

Later at Kara's house

I walk up to the door and knock lightly.

I hear Kara yell 'One second'

She opens the door in a robe and her eyes were very red and puffy. She was looking at the ground when she says 'Alex go away. I don't want to talk.'

She starts to shut the door when I stop it and say 'Sorry to disappoint but I am not Alex.' Her head flies up as she hears my voice.

Kara- Lena... What are you doing here?

Lena- I hadn't heard from you for a while and I started getting worried...

Kara- Last time you saw me you said you didn't want to see me so I don't think you have the right anymore to worry about me. She says getting frustrated. While trying to subtly roll her sleeve down but I noticed.

Lena- You are still my friend Kara. I was pissed you didn't tell me, still, kinda am but it doesn't mean I don't care about you Kara. You disappeared. For two weeks. Didn't show up to work or do anything as Supergirl when people needed you. Why did you disappear?

She turns away and walks into her apartment while clenching her fist while turning away from me. I follow her into the apartment and say 'Kara. Talk to me. What happened?'

Kara- YOU!' She pauses for a second. 'Lena, you are the reason. I didn't show up to work because you own the company I work for and I knew you would be there. You also help out at the D.E.O. so I couldn't go there. You made it perfectly clear that you didn't want to see me so I stayed home.'

Lena- That's bull Kara you could have avoided me. What's the deal? The real reason.

Kara- 'Fine. Knowing you-you won't stop bothering me about this until you get the truth. And you can tell when I am lying so the reason why I didn't go out is that I am done.' she fiddled with her sleeve again

Lena-What do you mean?

Kara- You broke me. You throwing me out of your office when you found out who I was, who I truly was. It was worse than leaving my parents on a planet that I knew was gonna explode. It literally felt like you tore my heart out and stomped on it repeatedly. I had tears running down my cheek and my hand covered my mouth. She sighs in frustration. 'Want to know something crazy?' I don't respond but she continues anyway. 'No one knows this but Kryptonians have soul mates. Superman met his and they are very happy together. Unlike my baby cousin, I knew I would have a soul mate at some point in my life. I had always assumed mine died with Krypton. It was sad but I dealt with it. That is until I walked into your office.' I gasp as I realize exactly what she was saying but I still need her to say it. 'The second I saw you I knew. All of the emotions that I had been burying deep down came rushing back. I tried to shove it back down because Clarke seemed to hate you so much, but I couldn't when I realized just how amazing you wer- are. Every day that we hung out my feelings grew stronger and it became harder and harder for me to lie to you. It felt so shitty emotionally. I needed relief so I snuck a small bit of kryptonite out of the D.E.O for when it got to be too much.' I looked at her arms and made the connection she wouldn't say out loud. 'Yah from the look on your face I can tell you figured it out what I am talking about. I was always nervous that you weren't going to accept me because I was an alien, but as I got to know you it didn't seem to bother you-'

I finally snap out of my trance and walk toward her and say 'It doesn't...'

Kara- Yet you still told me to leave.

Lena- I am sorry about that I was frustrated and felt like you didn't trust me and that's why you didn't tell me. I thought you, the one person I thought didn't care about my last name, didn't choose to tell me because of my last name. And it killed me that you would do that even though I subconsciously knew that you would never and yet I was still an ass hole. I apologize with my whole heart and I hope you can forgive me at some point.

Kara- It will take time but I will try.

Lena- Okay that is understandable. Can I make it up to you by ordering us in a couple of dozen potstickers and some cookie dough?

Kara glares at me in a playful way and says 'I mean you do want to make it up too me.'

I laugh and pull out my phone calling my driver and asking him to pick up the order from Nonan's.

Lena- Until the food comes can you tell me about Krypton and your past.

We spend the rest of the evening talking and eating. It felt amazing to have my best friend back.