IDK what to call this

AN: This is just a ton of really chaotic supercorp scenes combined together they have no correlation unless I say so. Thank you @Womenarepretty  for the idea sorry it took me so long to get around to it! All of the stories are gonna be pretty short but I am going to try and have a lot 

HAPPY FREAKING PRIDE MONTH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU ARE VALID REGARDLESS OF YOUR SEXUALITY OR GENDER OR WHETHER YOU ARE OUT OR NOT, REGARDLESS I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!! 

If and only if you are willing to I would love for you to comment your personal story/experiences with coming out and if you are interested I can share my own personal story (there are some really funny moments you wouldn't believe) 

A new story will be indicated by a -----------------------

Lena's POV

I glare at Alex as I say"Because I love her Alex! I am in love with your sister and I-" 

"You're what?" My eyes widen and I don't turn around from where the point came from because I know that voice. I know who it belongs to. "You're what?" She repeats again. 

I slowly turn and face her deciding to try and do damage control "Kara... it's- just- Kara" 

"I'll leave you two to it," Alex says as she gives me a reassuring smile before exiting my office.

We stand there in tense silence for several minutes after Alex leaves. 

"Do you really love me?" 

The sentence startles me a bit but I don't meet her eyes as I say "Yah Kara, I do. And I get that you don't like me back and that's fine-" 

"Wait what? Lena are you crazy? Of course, I love you! I have been in love with you since the day I meet you I didn't think it would be possible that you could ever love me back but you just said you love me" 

"Wait you love me?" 

"Yes!" Kara exclaims happily

--------------------------------------------------------

Kara's POV

I am standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Don't worry I took up cooking classes so I could actually make Lena and I food. 

I smile when my favorite song of the month starts coming through the speaker. 

I hum along and faintly hear Lena coming down the steps.

I use the spatula as a fake mic as I sing "Goin' to the chapel and we're, gonna get married" I feel Lena's arms wrap around me as she joins in on my singing "Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married. Goin' to the chapel of love" I spin in her arms smiling happily down at her as we continue "Spring is here, the sky is blue, whoa-oh-oh birds all sing as if they knew" 

I lean in and kiss her softly as I finish singing "Today's the day we'll say, "I do" And we'll never be lonely anymore" 

Lena smiles happily at me and says "Technically we are getting married in a week but that song is always really cute." 

"I would hope you think it's really cute I mean it's the song we are going to walk down the aisle to," I say with a chuckle before I turn back to the breakfast I am making. 

---------------------------------------

Kara's POV

We sit peacefully on the plane heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon. (didn't want to cause an incident so no supergirl) 

The pilots were doing their final checks as the flight attendants were going through the safety briefing. 

I glance to my right to see Lena reading a book on quantum physics as I hear the flight attendant on the speaker say "Now before we take off please insure all small items are secured" 

I snicker and turn to Lena who raises an eyebrow at me and says "What?"

I snicker and say "Do you feel safe?"

Without missing a beat Lena shuts her book and smacks me in the face with it as she says "Tell me again why agreed to marry you?" 

I push the book back into her hands before I say "Cause you love me" as I lay a soft kiss on her forehead. 

----------------------------

Kara's POV (no powers)

Lena pulls my body against hers as she looks me up and down with a slight blush on her cheeks. 

"I can't believe you were shot..." In a scared voice. 

I pull away and hold her at arm's length so I can look her in the eyes as I say "Shot in my bulletproof vest baby girl" I lift her chin so she actually meets my eyes "it's just a couple of bruises. I'm okay."

She kisses me softly before saying "Why don't they make better vests?" She begins pacing around our apartment "That's not bulletproof. That's like when you fall into the pool and your watch stops working. That's water-resistant." 

"I-" 

"Not waterproof," She says with a huff. 

I stop her pacing and slowly lift up my shirt to show her the bruises and bandages wrapping my stomach as I say "I am just fine." Her cheeks go bright red "See? Just a couple of bruises." 

Her eyes are trained on my abs as a smirk forms on my face she says "How long do you have to be taped up like this?" 

I shrug and say "I don't know a couple of days." 

"Oh okay. Well, I will be making truly bulletproof vests just so you are aware and until then take off your shirt and put some ice on the bruises."

AN: Sorry for the short update but I love you all and I hope you enjoyed it