Short Interactions

AN: Hello! Thank you once again for all the support I am getting my writing groove back and it feels amazing! This chapter comes from a scene from friends between Ross and Rachel so credit to them but I am changing it a bit and then there are other shows as well. 

This is gonna be shorter separate stories (and a short chapter)

I am sorry in advance

3rd Person POV 

Lena storms into the DEO on a warpath to find her blonde best friend. 

The raven-haired woman glares at a random agent until he points her in the direction that she needs to go. 

She storms into the lower hangar bay to find Alex, Jo'nn and Eliza standing hugging the blonde. 

"Did you really plan on leaving without saying anything to me?" Lena says, wanting anger to be present in her voice but all that comes out is the hurt she was currently feeling. 

Lena sees Kara's shoulder tense before saying a final goodbye to the other three presents before they leave the two alone in the room. 

Kara turns to face Lena who says "What? The last 5 years of friendship meant to you? Did I really mean that little to you?"

Kara's eyebrows furrow and she crosses her arms over her chest as she says "You really think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care?"

"That's what it seems like" 

It's Kara's turn to have hurt show in her voice "I cannot believe that after 5 years of friendship you do not know ONE thing about me." 

"FINE" Lena snaps "Then why didn't you say something?" 

"Because it is TOO DAMN HARD Lena" Kara snaps back. "I can't even begin to explain to you how much I am going to miss you." her voice turning sad as she tries to hold back tears. "When I think about not seeing you every day it makes me not want to go." Kara sniffs "Okay? So if you think that... that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else... you're WRONG! It's because you mean MORE TO ME!" Lena is too shocked to say anything "So there alright! There's your goodbye!" 

----------------------

(New story if that wasn't clear)  (Fresh Prince of Bell Air)

3rd person POV

"I will call you next week honey and we will iron out the details," Lillian says in a cheerful tone as Lena nods. "It was great seeing you, Lena." 

Lena's fake smile drops as she says "You too." A pause to gather all the bitterness she could find as she finishes "Lillian."

Lillian pauses but awkwardly takes her exit at the glare she is receiving from her daughter.

Kara looks at her girlfriend and says "I'm sorry." in a sad tone. 

Lena turns around and in a surprisingly happy tone she says "You know what this works out better for me."

"It's alright to be angry Lena," Kara adds worried about her tense girlfriend. 

Lena shrugs "Why should I be mad? At least she said goodbye this time. I just wished I hadn't wasted my stupid time thinking she had changed." 

"I'm sorry. If there is something I can-?"

"You don't have to worry about anything Kara. It's not like I am 4 years old again. It's not like I'm gonna be sitting up every night wondering what I did to make her leave. Who needs her. She wasn't there." Lena says keeping her calm tone but Kara could hear the underlying pain "She wasn't there to help me with homework. But I learned, didn't I? Got pretty damn good at it, didn't I? Graduated top of my class at MIT at 17."

"You did"

"Got through my first date without her. Right? Learned how to drive." Lena starts counting off on her fingers getting angrier and angrier.  "I learned how to shave. Learned hot to fight without her. Had TWENTY THREE great birthdays without her. And she never even sent me a damn card!" She turns to face where Lillian left out the door as she shouts "TO HELL WITH HER!" starting to feel tears down her cheeks. "I never needed her then and I certainly don't need her now. 

----------------------

(Thank you @Womenarepretty sorry it took me so long to get to this, I am changing it up a little bit) 

"I'M JUST SAYING!!" 

"Not again Harley!" Kara snaps at the shorter blonde.

"Your power directly correlates to how much sunlight you absorb!" Harley says once again trying to make her case. "SOOOOO! If we are in a pinch! YOU SHOULD GET NAKED!" 

"I AM NOT GETTING NAKED IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT HARLEY!" Kara yells before hanging up on someone she questions on a daily basis how they are friends. 

Harley frowns at the phone before turning to Lena and saying "I don't think she is gonna go for it." 

Lena shrugs and says "Worth a shot. Thanks for trying Harls. The rage room is all ready for you and Ivy's date." 

"Thanks Lena!"