Greek Life

AN: Hey sorry it's been a hot minute. I keep saying this but I really have too much going on (also I know nothing really about how greek life works)

Lena's POV

I am standing in the sorority house living room. It is about noon and I was about to leave to go get lunch.

It was kinda windy today so I was wearing a loose tank top under a hoodie with our sorority on the front and a pair of leggings.

I walk into the entrance hallway and open the door. I jump back slightly when I see a girl standing there about to knock on the door.

I don't recognize her but she was wearing a hat and a pair of aviators along with a loose hoodie so it was hard to see exactly what she looked like.

She gave me a warm smile as she says "Hi would this happen to be the Delta Gamma main house?"

I nod and say "It is" as I keep holding the door open.

A wider smile spreads across her face as she says "Oh okay good. Could you show me where the president is? I have a meeting with her at 2 but I am a little early." while chuckling slightly.

I open the door a little wider as I say "Umm sure, just follow me. She is upstairs in her office. I think she has a meeting though so you may have to wait a little"

This girl walks into our house and I shut the door behind her before I walk past her to lead her up the stairs to the floor with all of the offices.

It takes us about a minute to climb the three flights up to the floor we needed to be on.

We walk into the little receptionist area our president has outside of her office.

Her secretary Yelena was sitting at her desk answering some emails. She is also our head of advertising and social media so she is almost always emailing someone.

I gesture for the girl to take a seat in one of the chairs and as she does I walk up to the blonde receptionist and give her a smile as I say "Hey Yelena, this is uh" I realize I didn't find out the girls name. Whoops. Just let a random stranger into our house, great job Lena. "Well, she is here to see the president."

Yelena gives me a bored look while she looks up from her computer as she says "She finished her meeting about ten minutes ago with Sam, Carol, and Wanda now they are just talking."

I nod and turn to the girl who was supposed to be in a chair.

My eyes widen when I don't see her. I quickly look around and see the door to the office open.

I quickly run into the room and say "Madame president! I am so sorry! She was sup-"

I cut myself off when I see a wide smile on our normally grumpy president's face as she hugs the unknown girl.

My eyes widen even more when I see the girl now without her glasses or hat. 

I recognize her. 

She is fucking Kara Danvers! 

She is an A list actor and is supposed to be filming the new Disney movie. 

The others weren't even reacting what the fuck is happening.

I shut the door behind me and say "You are fucking Kara Danvers! Why the hell are you even here?"

This causes everyone to laugh at me. Kara gives me a smile as she says "What? A girl can't visit their big sister at her sorority?"

My eyes widen more as I say "Big sister?" with shock dripping from your voice.

Our president chuckles and says "Yah Kara here is my little sister, did I not mention that?"