For Research Purposes

AN: This is from a scene in black panther that I was reminded of and I couldn't help myself

This isn't really supercorp I could have made it supercorp but I think it's funnier with the Alex/Lena dynamic

This is going to be a short chapter again

Alex's POV

Lena called myself and Kara into L-Corp with some new suit technology for us that will blow us all away. 

Kara was coming back from Argo city so she was going to be a little late. 

I walk into her lab to see her typing away at a computer. 

I smile at my sister-in-law and say "Lena, good to see you. What did you have to show me?"

She grins happily and walks over to a manikin covered in a sheet. 

"You aren't ready for this... I made you a K.E. suit..." Before dramatically taking off the sheet revealing a badass beautiful suit that I am already in love with. 

"What does K.E mean?" I question as I walk closer and take in all the details up close. 

"It's a fancy science term don't worry." She says in a tone that makes me a bit cautious but I nod. 

"What makes it different from my current suit?" 

"Hit it." 

"What?" I question. 

"Hit it." 

I shrug and do a spinning back kick sending it flying into one of  Lena's workstations.

"Not that hard!" Lena says slightly annoyed at the spilled chemicals as she grabs the suit and brings it back to a standing position in front of Alex. 

"You told me to hit it you didn't say how hard!"

"I invite you to my lab with a gift and you just kick things around," Lena says glaring at me. 

"Well, maybe you should make it a little stronger,"  Alex says sassily back inspecting the suit that now was slightly glowing red. 

Lena steps back as she says "Hit it again in the same spot" while tapping some things on her tablet and lifting it to record me. 

"You are recording me?"

"For research purposes of course," Lena says innocently.

I shrug not thinking anything of it and go to kick the suit once again. 

I expect it to go flying again but this time I am the one who is thrown backward 10 feet and slammed into the ground. 

I get my breath back and sit up with a glare as I say "You better delete that or I will cut out your eyes and feed them to you" 

Lena holds back giggles as she says "Or, you can get off your ass and help me do the same thing to your sister." 

I raise an eyebrow before I say "What do you need me to do?" 

"Help me clean up the chemicals," Lena says with a wicked grin.