Angel Shots

AN:  OMG I know I am freaking out also another update! Less cool because it is a rewrite of a different one-shot making it supercorp but still it will be cute fun times! Also, I feel like I keep shitting on James and yes he is not my favorite but he is not a terrible character so I am going to try and stop making him the villain. 

WARNING: This is your official trigger warning! There aren't serious themes but I want to warn people anyways. If you are a sexual assault/harassment survivor or have survived anything else that could possibly lead to you being triggered by sexual assault/harassment content (It is not a large amount but it is there and I just want to be careful) please do not read 

Lena's POV

Of course of fucking course 

God damn it, Sam! You just haddddd to set me up on a blind date. Now I am sitting at a bar by myself drinking bourbon at 11:15 pm. My date was supposed to be here 40 minutes ago. 

 I glance around the tightly packed bar at the happy couples and friends enjoying their Saturday night out while I sit here miserable wishing I was home cuddled up with a good book in my apartment. 

I roll my eyes and finish my drink in one big gulp. 

I glance over at the bartender and see that she is a tall blonde-haired woman with broad shoulders and a friendly smile. 

She seems incredibly friendly but she stands close to 6''7 it seems like so the friendliness is slightly outweighed by intimidation. 

Before I can continue ogling the pretty bartender someone takes the seat next to me and gets her attention by saying "Scotch neat. Thanks, Babe." as he winks at her.

She just rolls her eyes and pours the drink. She turns to me and says "Want another?" with a much friendlier tone present. 

I nod and give her a warm smile which she gladly reciprocates before walking away to make my drink.

The guy next to me pushes some of my dark hair behind my ear and says "What's a beauty like you doing in a dump like this?"

The bartender walks back and says "What's a dick like you bothering a beauty like this?" while handing me my drink and glaring at the man.

"Why don't you butt out?"

She was about to say something back but gets called away by another customer. Even as she walks away she keeps an eye on us.

"I am Matt what's your name, pretty lady?"

"I am Lena," I say in a tone that hopefully sends the message that I have no interest. I am not at all interested in this guy. Matter of fact I wasn't interested in my blind date. Blind dates are dumb and this guy seems to only want to get into my pants. "I will be back,"  I say as I stand up he grabs my arm tightly before I can move far away. I see the bartender flinch and glare at the guy. I can feel others' eyes on us as well. I pull his hand off mine and say. "I will be back I am just using the restroom." He gives me a skeptical glance but looks back at his drink and finishes it before ordering another as I walk to the bathroom.

I see a large guy with a bald head and a black v neck with security on the back and black jeans. He has no emotions on his face but as I walk by him I hear him whisper "Look at the sign" as I walk into the bathroom.

I am confused until I enter a bathroom stall.

There on the back of the stall was this sign. 

"Are you in an uncomfortable situation? Order an Angel shot at the bar. 

Neat- You will be escorted to your car

With Ice- Your date will be removed from the bar

With Lime- We will call the police "