Trip to Ireland

AN: Hellloooo I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoy this kinda short chapter but good chapter! 

Prompt: Kara, Yelena (cause I just watched black widow finally and I love her), Harley, Alex and some of their other friends take a trip to Europe to travel after they have all graduated college. They decide to spend time in an Irish town and visit an Irish bar where they meet the person who runs the town

IF I wanted someone to draw fan art from one of my stories would anyone be interested (Obviously it would be a commission so I would pay for their work) Comment if your interested.

Kara's POV

"Alex this town it's so beautiful!" Kara calls to her sister who was currently finishing up her shower before they go out that night "I think this is my favorite town we have been to so far"

Alex steps out of the bathroom while drying her hair and says "Kara you hate big cities what's so different about this one?" 

I shrug as I bounce up and down "I am not sure but it's something about this energy I just know it's going to be amazing."

Alex laughs at me and says "Well keep your excitement together for a night at least because tonight is my night to decide what we do and we are going to find the greatest pint of Guinness in the whole damn city."

I roll my eyes at my slightly borderline alcoholic sister but I nod my head in agreement anyway as a knock is heard at our door. 

"OPEN UP IT'S THE COPS" 

"Harley will you shut the fuck up before you actually get us arrested!" Alex calls back at the blonde on the other side of the door. 

I open the door and Harley, Sam, and Yelena all walk into our room.

"You guys ready?" Sam questions.

Alex and I both nod and grab our purses and jackets before following the trio out of our hotel room and to the lobby. 

Alex walks up to the conserage with us behind her as she says "Excuse me, sir?" He looks up from his computer "I am wondering if you could tell me where to find the finest Guinness in town?"

"Ah well that's easy" he pulls out a pen and paper and scribbles down an address and passes her the paper and says "Best Guinness in town by far" 

"That's all I need to know," Alex says grabbing the paper and walking towards the exit with the rest of us or so I thought. 

I turn back and see Harley talking to the man she waves something he says off before jogging to catch up with us. 

"Everything okay?" 

"Yep, just a guy concerned about if we should dress warmer or not," she says with a shrug. 

After a 10-minute walk, we find the address on the sheet of paper my eyes widen when I see the bright sign that says "L's Pub" 

"Um maybe we should find a different place," I say but Alex waves me off. 

"It's fine! Plus if this guy says it's the best it's worth trying" 

Did Alex really do no research on this town at all? This is not a place we should go...

Before I can protest more my entire friend group is walking into the pub and I am forced to chase after them. 

I walk in and find all of my friends standing slightly shocked in the doorway of what looks like an old-fashioned speakeasy packed full of Irish people in formal wear. 

That makes me question if what the hotel man told Harley wasn't a warning about the cold but the formal wear we should be wearing. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense.