Supercorp Kids

AN PLEASE READ

Hey! So umm if any of you actually read this hi! This is a part two of an earlier soul mate supercorp AU I did. They are now married with a kid, who is struggling with finding her own soulmate. Chaos and adorableness follows.

Thank you so much for all the love and support on my book! (I am aware I say this a lot but it really does mean a lot to me that people enjoy reading my stuff!)

Also I am using names from Tangled the TV show. I like Rapunzel and Eugene but gay ships are superior. Also I am just using names not personality so there is a difference.

Cassandra's POV

I yawn from my seat in the back of the auto shop class as I adjust my glasses.

The teacher was rambling about the chemical formula of gasoline. My mom taught me most of this stuff when I was 8.

"Psst!" I glance to my right to see my friend Rapunzel looking at me.

I raise a questioning eyebrow at her before she says "Do you get this?"

I nod and say "Yah it isn't hard"

She looked at me like I was nuts as she says "Can you explain it to me later? I am like SUPEEERRR lost" as she tucks a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

I giggle under my breath and say "Yah of course. I can come over to yours after school?"

She nods with a wide smile on her face that literally lights up my whole world before turning back to the front of the class.

The rest of class goes by quickly and the bell rings.

We all stand to leave for the last period of the day as our teacher says "Class. Tomorrow we are having a surprise guest speaker. Please be ready to take notes and ask questions"

We all grumble out confirmations that we heard him as we walk out.

I turn to Raps and say "I will meet you outside of your history class?"

She nods and says "Sounds good. My Mama is picking us up today."

I smile at the mention of one of her mothers before I walk off to my wood shop class.

-----Time Skip-------

Wood shop class went quickly. I was using a lathe to make a bowl.

I spent 10 minutes trying to get the saw dust off of my clothing.

I was standing outside of Raps' class still trying to get the wood chips off.

"Ready to go?" Raps asked as she leaves the class.

I smile at the shorter girl as I nod.

We walk out of the school quickly to find Ivy standing next to her I8 BMW. She special ordered it so it runs on CO2 and produces oxygen instead of a normal gasoline engine. I may have helped with the design idea just a bit.

Raps' Mama looks up from her phone and smiles at us.

As soon as we reach her she pulls her daughter into a big hug before turning to me and saying "Hey Cassandra"

I smile at the tall red headed women as I say "Hi Mrs. Quinn. No hug for me?"

Raps has been my best friend for almost 3 years now. I had spent so much time at there house I was practically a member of the family. Both Ivy and Harley, Raps other mom, treated me like one of their own.

Ivy pointed at my body. I looked down at my body and remember that I had wood chips covering my shirt.

Raps laughs at me and says "We have a lint roller that can help with that."