Madam President PT 2

AN: Thank you to @HannahFinneran for the reminder to write a part two of this chapter I wrote it a really long time ago but I really liked that chapter. (There will be Grey's in this because I fucking love Bailey a lot.) 

Lena's POV

I am pacing back and forth in the bunker I got locked in by James until they were completely sure the situation was over. 

It had been three hours since Kara dived over me and saved my life. 

James came in with a swat team. I made sure he took Kara to an ambulance before he quickly escorted me to the bunker under the capital. 

Only problem is. I am stuck here in a locked room bored out of my fucking mind and also losing my fucking mind worrying about Kara. 

I mean this is my best friends little sister. 

She saved me. 

UGHHHH

Why did she do that. 

If she dies...

NO! 

She will not die. 

Nope that will not happen. 

I turn the TV on and see Alex standing in front of a swarm of reporters.

The news bar reads "Capitol attacked! Multiple Fatalities" across the bottom. 

Alex motions them to quiet as I hear her says "Thank you for coming. The capital is secure now and everyone involved in the attack is either in custody or dead. Luckily only a few people on our side where injured and one is in critical condition." Kara.... "The president is safe and in an isolated space for the time being but she is healthy. That is all the information we have for now. Good day." And she walks off the stage and away from the podium. 

I pull out my phone and click a couple of buttons and hold it up to my ear. 

It rings twice and then I hear Alex's voice say "What?" she was clearly stressed and worried about her friend. 

I glare at a wall and say "Get me out of this freaking room so we can go make sure your sister is alive." 

There is a small pause and then Alex says "I will be there in 5." before hanging up on me. 

I put my phone away and sigh. 

I keep pacing until I hear the lock of the door click open. 

I move quickly over to it as the door opens I see a swarm of secret service members and Alex on the other side. 

She raises an eyebrow at me as she says "There is no chance I can convince you to stay here is there?"

I shake my head and push past them as I say "No. Now someone freaking take me to the hospital where Kara is being treated so I can make sure she is okay." 

Alex sighs as she walks next to me and says "Yah I thought you would say that... She is being treated in your private wing by two of the best doctors and a swarm of the best nurses in the world."

I nod as she leads us out of the under ground bunker section that I had been held in before leading the group up multiple steps of stairs to get up into the main building. 

It takes us 10 minutes to get up into the main building with all of the security clearance that we had to deal with. 

We finally reach the hospital wing and I throw open the dorms and storm into the wing. 

I look around and see doctors milling about treating different staff members and secret service who were hurt in the attack. 

Though to my annoyance a swarm of everyone came directly for me as soon as I entered the room.