New Book! (not an update but read)

AN: Hellloooo my amazing readers! A good friend of mine @Nainja4 was talking to me and after the last chapter helped inspire me to take on a sorta big project. 

DRUM ROLL

I am going to be rewriting Disney's Hercules as a Supercorp story! 

Here is who is going to be who

Kara (obviously is) Hercules

Lena (obviously is) Meg

Alex= Phil

Zeus= Alura

Eliza =Hera

I am making them married (it doesn't really make sense but fuck it) and gay this is my story fight me if you got a problem)

Pegasus is pegasus I love that bitch he ain't going anywhere same with the muses they are too iconic to change

The Fates (OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO CHAOTIC)= Winn, James, Mon-el

Lex is playing hades and I hate that because hades is my favorite fucking character in that movie but he fits it so fuck it.

Pain = William

Panic= Jack

Hermes= Cat Grant (CAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT I MISS CAT)

The first chapter is already up the title is literally just called Hercules (supercorp story) It can be found there. 

If you aren't interested in reading no worries! I will still be updating here as well but I love that movie a lot so I want to write the whole thing. 

Their characters also work really well for meg and Hercules and with Lex as Hades, it gives Hades manipulation towards Meg another level of emotion cause Lex is manipulative to Lena most of the time. 

I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe during this time. 

THANK YOU FOR 15K!