This is not what it looks like...

AN: HEYYYYOOO! IDK IF I SAID THIS BUT THANK YOU FOR 7k! I am so happy people are enjoying my stories! So we are back with another knight AU because they are my favorite and who doesn't love imagining Kara in a suit of armor?

AN PT2: I try and comment back to almost everyone so if you want to get to know me ask a question and I will respond ASAP! I also would like to get to know you guys! Comment and tell me about yourselves! (only what you are comfortable with) but YAH! Love you all and enjoy! I can also just post a chapter answering generic questions but it is up too u guys gals and non binary pals

TO BE CLEAR THIS IS GOING TO SEEM (PLEASE NOTICE THAT I SAID SEEM SEEMMMMMMM) VERY STRAIGHT IN THE BEGINNING BUT HAVE FAITH IN YOUR AUTHOR (HAVE I LITERALLY EVER WRITTEN SOMETHING STRAIGHT COMMON PEOPLE)

Lena's POV

The stick smacks the back of my leg's causing me too fall on my face.

I glare up at the William standing above me with a cocky grin.

I am sick of this mother fucker.

He is an awful teacher and just spars me without teaching me anything.

What's the point of trying to learn sword fighting if your teacher is a douche canoe.

I just want to smack him across his smug British pompous face.

But princess's can't do that.

Princess's have to study, learn languages, politics, who everyone at every party is, every dance in existence (even if they have two left feet), how to host a party, and generally nothing that is any fun what so fucking ever.

I stand already feeling the bruise developing on my legs.

Instead of facing off against him again I walk away from him heading toward my parents who are most definitely in their throne room.

"What had enough your majesty?" I hear him call from behind me. The smirk clear in his voice.

I don't say anything and continue on my way to my parents.

--------------------------------

I throw open the doors to the throne room and storm in finding my parents in each of their thrones.

They look shocked to see me which isn't all that surprising because I was supposed to be training.

I drop into a quick bow before I say "Mother Father. I demand a knew knight to train me."

My father raises an eyebrow and says "And why is that?"

I try and hold in an eye roll as I say "He is a pompous prick" my accent slips out and I see my step-mother glare at me.

My father rolls his eyes and says "Honey. That isn't a good enough reason to fire him. He is the best knight in this land."

I stare down my father and say "He may be the best in this land but he doesn't know how to teach to save his life. He has been starring at me in less then knightly ways."

Both my parents tense at that and my father immediately says "I will deal with him and we will find you someone knew too teach you."

I nod and walk out of the throne room and back to my room.

----------------------------------

It has been a week since I stopped my fighting lessons and I haven't heard anything about a new teacher.

I was going stir crazy.

I just want too hit some-

*knock knock*