52. Class A Verses Class B

It was finally time to start back at school for the class as the week had ended and classes were to return back to normal as possible. The alarm went off in the couple's room. Delsin was the first to wake easy as he wasn't even really sleeping. He was just watching Yaoyorozu and Hado sleep in a not creepy way. 'There's no way to no take that sound creepy as hell'. He slowly got up to turn off the alarm as he got up from the bed he was laying on or he tried to that is. Keeping him down, was both girls holding him down by his chest, obviously finding his warm better than any blanket can.

Delsin did the best thing that he could do in that situation: he used his laser eyes from his position to destroy the alarm clock on the night stand, watching it go up in flames and ultimately, stop beeping. He sighed. Delsin turned to the black haired girl as he moved to shake her awake. "Come on Momo, we have to go to school, unfortunately". Soon enough Yaoyorozu opened her eyes slowly to the light, though her eyes looked red from sleep. She took a look at the moving light behind him and saw that the alarm clock was destroyed. "Delsin....that was our fourth alarm....". He raised his eyebrow. "But that was my first time destroying it. Who did th-". He stopped his train of thought before looking at Nejire, who was still knocked out cold, though she had a nice smile in her face.

He sighed while Yaoyorozu giggled. Nejire was never a morning person. "Well, how about you go get the shower ready, I'll see if I can put out the fire and wake up sleeping beauty". Yaoyorozu nodded as she kissed his cheek as she passed him by to head in the restroom. Delsin meanwhile grabbed the burning alarm clock in his bare hands. He absorbed the fire before just throwing it in the trashcan. "Now, onto task two, the hardest part....". He turned to his elder girlfriend with adoration as she slept. Delsin lightly shook her, trying to get her awake but the bluennete stayed still as she slept. "Nejire, come on, it's time to get up". The girl continued to sleep.

He frowned. He could easily shake her harder but that was a little aggressive on his head. He could dump water on her like how Betty used to do with him when he was late getting up but again, a little cruel. Another alternative popped in his head and while corny and cheesey as well as another other word that is so cliché, it could work well in his favor. Delsin turned her over on her back so he can see her beautiful face as she slept, more importantly, her lips. He slowly leaned down towards her and placed a gentle kiss on her. In her sleep, she responded, kissing back a little bit more forceful.

Delsin pushed his tongue in her mouth as she actually accepted it and fought back a bit too. Delsin somehow managed to get onto of her from the side of the bed without breaking the kiss either, laying just in between her legs as they made out with one another. Delsin was getting rather aroused, completely forgetting what his purpose was for kissing this goddess beneath him but he just kept going. He moved his hand to cup her breast that wasn't covered by a bra underneath her shirt, she left a soft moan out of her mouth. Her breast, while not as large as Yaoyorozu's, are large in their own right.

Delsin just kept fondling them as he kissed her but what shook him was when he felt a hand down his shorts and in his underwear. He stopped kissing her to see her blue eyes staring back at him lovingly half lidded with a rose tint in her cheeks. "Y-Y-You were awake?". "Of course I was. I was awake the moment Yaomomo left the room". Delsin widened his eyes in shock. She was a good actor. "Hey! You tricked me!". Hado giggled as she pulled him down with her free hand to kiss him while the other one was kept in his underwear, rubbing him hard. She stopped however when Delsin's instincts too over as she began to grind his covered erection into her, just dry humping her which made them go a bit nuts.

It just fueled the burn in them as they just felt it grow stronger. "G-G-God, I just have to....Nej-I just need to-". "I know, I-I-I want it to. D-Do it! Hurry up and do it!". Delsin quickly pulled his shorts down while with his underwear, revealing himself before he swiftly impaled her after damn near ripping off her own clothes. They both moan while he kept his pace at a minimum but he was roaring internally to go faster which he did, and Nejire screamed in pleasure. Delsin just kept pounding into her with no slowing down, today they were just not in the right feelings to just take it slow how they usually do. From the heated makeout, they're bodies were burning in desire and it just needed to be quenched.