42.5 For The Last Time....

Previously...

Meanwhile with Chisaki, He was headed to the room whet the Bio Terrorists were with Eri. He barged into the door, watching how Reggie was watching Eri sleep, while Alex was just looking out the window. "Time to go!". Eri woke up and began to shake in fear of Overhaul. Reggie frowned. "And my guard duty?". "It's expunged. Things escalated more quickly. This compound is a bust. We need to escape. Give me Eri and you guys hold off the police and heroes!". Eri hid behind Reggie but the Blood user picked her up and handed her to Overhaul. She looked at him in shock and sadness but understood none the less. He didn't want to die, it made sense in her mind but she didn't know the real reason.

'I'm sorry little one but your sacrifice is for the greater good, I MUST get that shard if it's the last thing I do! Besides, I'm pretty sure Chisaki's plan is going to fail anyway knowing he's here but then again...'. Reggie stared at Alex and nodded his head, giving the signal. '......he'll be quite busy'. Back with the hero group, the group were confronted by the villainous group of the Shie Hassaikai. Amejiki told the group to move on and that he'll deal with them. Reluctant to do so but they nodded, realizing that they need to catch up to Eri.

"Damn it! I don't think I'll be leaving Amejiki-san was wise guys" Izuku said. "HEY! WHEN A FELLOW HERO SAYS HE'S GOT YOUR BACK, YOU TRUST HIM!" Fat Gum said. "Yeah but there was three guys against one, each quirk is annoying on their own but together is a problem. They are obviously used to working together too so that's why they came together. I can't help but be a bit worried too" Delsin said. The others began to worry too but they began to worry about something else. The wall that was just normal was turned into a pillar that was shot right at Erasurehead, trying to take him out early but Fat Gum and Kirishima pushed him out the way.

"Damn it! We lost them now! This is messy as hell!" Rocklock said. "We just need to keep pushing on ahead. We need to catch up to Togata-kun and Eri. We need to-". Nighteye stopped talking as the group saw the figure in front of them. In front of them was none other than Alex Mercer. "You!" Delsin said. "Me!" Alex replied with his sinister smirk.

Now!!!!

"Alex Mercer.....". "Delsin Rowe....". The two eyed each other as they began to throw killing intent at each other. Izuku looked at him. "Delsin, you know him?". The teen never moved his eyes off of Alex, who only smirked at him. "This is Alex. You may have saw him at the Kamino Ward incident. He works for my brother and is his best friend". Midoriya widened his eyes at that and looked at the Prototype villain. He was so calm and cool yet his aura speaks the opposite. Deku was weary of him to say the least.

Rocklock looked at him. "So what do we do now, Nighteye? We still have to catch up to that wayward intern of yours and this lowlife is in the way! I say we take care of him!". Nighteye nodded his head. "Yes. Let us move accordingly and we'll take him down fas-". "NO!". Everyone turned to Delsin as he kept eying the man. "I'll fight him. You guys go on ahead". Instead of Nighteye, Aizawa was the one to speak. "Absolutely not! We are staying to fight him together! We already lost a lot of our men, we can't keep losing more!". In reality, that wasn't the reason he wanted to stay.

He knew of Delsin's recklessness and how he felt towards the group of his brother's involvement. He worried that Delsin will end up getting himself killed or he'll end up killing, which is what he wanted to prevent but his soon to be step-son/nephew was pretty determined. "If you stay here with me, lord knows what's going on with Lemillion! He could be ambushed right about now. I'm not the priority, Eri is, remember? It's alright. I'll be fine".

Aizawa frowned as he heard that but he knew he was right. Alex began to speak, looking at the worried heroes. "I'll take very good care of him...". Aizawa glared at him as his eyes flashed its red color, showing his quirk. Nighteye put a hand on the man's shoulder stopping him. He turned to Delsin. "We'll leave him to you, Conduit-man". Delsin nodded as the group ran off without Mercer's interference. He didn't care about whether they caught the kid or not. He had one objective and it was right in front of him.