25. Practical Exam Begin

(Timeskip- a week)

Training a group a students was not as hard as he originally thought it would be. The group had grown a bit since they started training with Delsin. Each of them had grown physically stronger in their bodies and their quirks, hell, even he improved but that is to be expected when training to the max like he does.

Ashido has finally learned to boost her shot range with her quirk. She had been just throwing her acid like it was a ball or at best, using it like a weak fountain leak. After a few tips and tricks from the Conduit user, she was able to shoot her acid like a fire hose. It was strong and her quirk was deadly so it was a win, win. Kaminari learned better accuracy with his sharp shooting and trained himself to up the voltage.

He still gets a bit disoriented but he wasn't stupid like when he lets out his charge to full blast. Sero was a tricky one to handle but he learned that Sero's quirk is like his muscles, in order for them to get stronger, they need to be put to the grindstone. So for the rest of the week, he had him grab and pull heavy objects with nothing but his tape. If it broke off, he had to start over.

Sato was easy. Along with him and Midoriya, he had to up his physical training to boost his quirk but he was different than the two cause for his strength to activate, he needed sugar. It was a bit weird but hey, so is shooting lasers out of his eyes and turning into a cloud of a smoke. Oh and a talking perverted self proclaimed genius and somewhat funny entity in his head. Yeah, weird.

Kirishima was a glutton for punishment thanks to his quirk. To strengthen his quirk, he had to take a beating which Delsin himself would usually give him but from time to time Sato but mostly, Ojiro would join in and give a good fight to up Kirishima's Hardening Quirk while Ojiro uses his tail to hit him, strengthening it by hitting a hard surface repeatedly. Mineta was a different story altogether. In fact, out of everyone, he was the most proud with his development.

For One, like everyone he has conditioned, he became a little more faster and stronger but obviously his strength in his quirk is what did. Mineta believed his quirk to be useless and stupid but Delsin believed otherwise. His quirk, if used correctly, was one of the most complex quirks to ever go up against. After sparring the short purple pervert, he noticed he doesn't plan his moves accordingly. He just....fires off his purple balls crazily, just like how Kaminari would just let loose his electricity all at once.

He figured that Mineta wasn't gonna be a front line, close range fighter. He was a distraction, trap setter kind of person. His quirk was never meant to fight head on, his weak frail little body couldn't and wouldn't allow that. He told The short perv that if he would use his mind for strategic use instead of how to get into some girl's panties, he'd actually be good in a fight. He'd still have to work on his physical needs....like a lot.

Uraraka was energetic to say the least. Always willing to learn which was great but her quirk was a bit much to be desired. Gravity is a complex thing to control, he should know. While it was easier for him, however, Uraraka is a different case. She can activate and deactivate her quirk at will yes, but her problem was how long she could do it. When using her quirk, she have this nausea feeling in her stomach. She couldn't use her quirk for very long so due to that so hr had her do more of a endurance training. Normally, if he had control of his Neon at the moment, he'd put her in a neon statis bubble and have her use her quirk to float around and direct herself in the area but he couldn't due his inefficiency with video.

So instead, he had her run up and down, increasing her movement with her quirk activated. Jiro and Hagakure were training together due to their quirks balance each other out. Jiro would use her quirk to track Hagakure's movement's by sound whike Hagakure would focus on trying to be more quiet and hide better. Each person was doing better than they started out with his training. Right now though, he found himself in the cafeteria, eating lunch with Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Ashido and Asui. They were just discussing random topics here and there before they were interrupted by Izuku getting hit behind the head.