42. Raid's A Go!

After that whole meeting with the heroes, The students were on hiatus from the agencies untill word was sent that the operation was a go. The reason for that being so is that Nighteye has yet to find the location of the hideout as the Shie Hassaikai are hiding in the shadows. They have multiple compounds in which they hide in and it is possible to hit one of the more obvious hideouts but the reason this investigation was taking so long was for two reasons. One, they had to be absolutely sure the hideout they attack has Eri. It would be a waste of effort if they attack with all they had and turn up without the girl.

The other problem was what Delsin had discussed with Nighteye, his brother and his minions. Delsin told Nighteye everything concerning his brother and his minions along with their quirks and involvement with the League of Villains. He didn't explain the reason for their involvement in Yakuza group as he didn't want the authorities to claim the shard for themselves. He needed to get that shard and give it to Wolfe so he can do what he needs to with it. With his brother in the picture, the Raid to come is bound to get more complicated than it already was.

But as of now though, all they had to do was wait and not spread any information about the plan so they did what they would normally do: go onwith their normal high school lives, which leaves them to now, Delsin was in the cafeteria, sitting down with his two girlfriends on each side of him, Midoriya, Uraraka and Kirishima across from them. "I can't believe you all are doing so well in your agencies! I'm almost kinda jealous!" Yaoyorozu said looking down at her food. The group smiled. It was okay to tell one person, Momo was a trustworthy person. "Yeah but we may even encounter the League again. I'm so nervous about that!" Uraraka said, shaking a bit.

Her last encounter with one was back at the forest and she didn't want to see them for as long as she lived. "Well that's true but I'm kinda pumped! All of us working together on this! We're so gonna crush those bad guys!" Kirishima said with his usual tough guy aura. He wanted to prove that his training hadn't been for nothing and that he was on the same level of strength as the heroes. "Yes, I like to think so too. It's kinda fun thinking that we're all going to be working together, ya know? Sorry Mo-chan...." Hado said, comforting the sad rich girl.

"I'm just happy that we'll finally get the chance to save Eri! Right Delsin-san?" Midoriya asked. Delsin looked up from his food, thinking about what he might encounter. "Yeah.... Eri is what matters" he said with a smile. Nejire looked at him curious, pulling his cheek cutely. "What's on your mind?". "Ah! Nothing! I'm fine! Just lost in thought. I'm pumped too. How many times has the villains always interrupt us when we are just minding our own business. They attack us for no reason, just to prove a point. Well, it's time we turn the tables and kick their ass and take Eri back!".

"Fuck yeah!" Kirishima yelled while the group smiled. Togata and Amejiki join the table and smiled at the small speech. "I agree wholeheartedly! I won't stop till we save Eri. I was a coward when we encountered her first but now I'll save her for sure!". "So will I, Overhaul will pay!" Midoriya said getting Delsin to smirk. "As will I. Untill then, we'll ready ourselves and when they call, we kick ass!". The group nodded and Uraraka smiled. "You know, Delsin-san, you make a great leader!".

Delsin rubbed his head with a blush. "Ahhh I don't know...". Togata and Kirishima grinned at him. "No seriously dude! You have such a calm and cool aura" Mirio said. "And that awesome manly speeches you give! Keep giving those and I'd follow you off a damn cliff bro!" Eijiro said. "Your amazing strength is what amazes people too! You aspire people to get stronger!" Midoriya said. "You're determination to get things done! You never give up!" Momo said.

"And you're selfless trait, you always put others before yourself. That and you follow your moral code, even if it gets you in more trouble. All those attributes are what make you a great leader and a great hero!" Nejire said, giggling as she saw her boyfriend's face go tomato red at all the compliments he was getting. "O-O-Okay guys, let's relax for a minute with the compliments okay. You guys make me seem to be a Saint all of a sudden. I'm a person too with faults just like everyone. But one of those faults will be corrected as soon as Nighteye gives that call. They'll pay for what they did to Eri!".