46. Nabu Island

Timeskip - 2 days

(Musutafu)

It was a beautiful morning in the city of Musutafu, the sun was shining bright throughout the busy town. It was especially bright in the room of one rich girl. Though this didn't wake the girl however as she had on her eye mask so the sun didn't even affect her. Though her alarm clock on the other hand.....
*Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep
Momo raised her arm to slap the dismiss button on the alarm to shut it up from making so much noise. She groaned as she sat up in the bed and stretched, while yawning. After that she carefully lifted her eye mask from her eyes so she can get used to the light.

"A gorgeous morning" She spoke to what seemed to be herself. "Mmhmmm but not after that alarm ruined it!" another voice said from the other side of the bed. Yaoyorozu sighed. "Well, it's for the best, I have to get ready to the class trip and you have to go to the agency. So come on, get up! It's mine turn to make breakfast, you go wash up". The person snuggled into the soft and cozy blankets more. "Nooooooooo". Yaoyorozu sighed. 'Every morning she's like this! Yet when she's up, she has the most energy out of everyone!' she spoke as she got up from the bed in her pink silk pajamas and pulled the blankets off the bed. "Rise and SHIIIIIINEEEE!" she shouted.

As she pulled the blankets, it revealed a girl with periwinkle blue hair. She wore nothing but a light pink tank top that stopped up to her upper stomach. She also wore black tight shorts that showed of her butt that has really developed over the year. Underneath the sheets was Momo Yaoyorozu's sister wife and new roommate, Nejire Hado. "You're evil, Yaomomo-chan!" Hado said with fake loathing in her voice.

Yaoyorozu sighed amused. "Well we go through this every morning, Neji-chan, just wake up as soon as I do and we'll be right as rain, okay roomie?". Hado frowned as she rubbed her eyes from the sleep. "Okay, okay, that's fair but really I'd rather not go in today-". "You're going!" Momo said sternly. Nejire jumped awake at the tone. "Okay, right! You're the boss!" she said as she ran to get her towel. Momo smiled "Good! Thanks for listening. I'll get breakfast ready!".

Momo walked out of bedroom and walked to the kitchen of the new apartment to get start on breakfast. After Nejire Hado had graduated from U.A and had gone under full apprenticeship under Ryukyu, she had been looking for a new apartment to move into while during the summer so she can closer to work. Though with the money she has, renting an apartment was too expensive for her on her own. When the bluennete told her this, Momo decided to help her with her finances since she had more than enough money to spare to help her. But they talked about it more and the two have made up a plan.

Yaoyorozu received word that the school would be implementing the dorm rooms again and while she would love to be rooming with her friends again, she didn't want to be crammed inside that small room again. She also didn't want to stay at home in that empty mansion either. It was too....lonely. No one but the maids and butlers to talk to since her mother and father were usually out and about.

So with the final thought came together between the two: why not move in together in the city? They have their own space their own rules and everything and there would be only enough room for one more person and he was on a training trip right now. Though for this to happen, she had to convince her parents of the situation and she would never lie to them so she told them the God honest truth about her and Hado's relationship with Rowe. Though the response wasn't what she thought she'd get....

Mini flashback

"You..... And this girl here...... Are both dating Rowe-san? At the same time?!" Azuna Yaoyorozu asked in shock. Kyoko had stopped reading her magazine because of the sudden news. Momo herself gulped under her father's eyes as she could never stand the piercing look he would give her when she would do something wrong. Even Nejire, who was behind her, flinched a bit.