20. Hero Killer

Time skip (2 weeks)

It was a good couple of weeks for Delsin as he was under the tutelage of Zeke Dunbar or what Zeke and Cole called himself, Detective Dunbar. Apparently, after they left the sushi bar, Zeke took him to a police training facility where he would come up with new gadgets or just create things for fun. Zeke was more of a lazy guy, like Delsin first figured but the man was a genius if he did say so himself.

While being the best friend and 'blacksmith' for the infamous Electric Man, Zeke had to learn to defend himself, in case he was taken hostage to get to Cole. Unfortunately, like Delsin and a certain cinnamon roll, Zeke was Quirkless so he had no power to fight with, so it helped Delsin connect with the man on a certain level too as he knew what it was like to be an outcast in a world full of super people.

But again, like him, Zeke pushed himself to be something more. He went to the route of a mechanic. A very good one at that. At the age of 13, he was already making car batteries, his own 10 year lasting light bulbs and he was still growing. But as Cole kept moving forward and causing more trouble with his vigilante lifestyle, Zeke realized that creating things wasn't going to be enough so, he decided to also be a marksman.

He was decent, not too bad nor too good but decent. He also had to become an but of an intel gatherer. Zeke and Cole, unfortunately, were orphans and were raised in an orphanage until they we're old enough to move out. No one to call A mom or a dad, they realized they only had each other so Zeke figured that while Cole will be the bronze of the two, the face for everyone to see, Zeke woukd be the brains, the guy behind the guy. So he decided to get his own spy organization. It was harder than it looked though as he had to get a few contacts, Zeke didn't explain how and the process took a while, a few long years in fact but it was working

The process of the 'Electric Man' was beginning and people were honestly thrilled about this. The government, though, weren't exactly as excited. Cole, without authorization, was engaging villains and stopping crime, which put the public in crises. They couldn't have a man running around and causing trouble and starting unnecessary violence in the street so they already planned that when spotted, Cole was to be arressted.

This was one of the reasons why Zeke started the his spy organization. The cops were always breathing down their necks and the best way to be safe was to have eyes and ears everywhere, same could be saud for when an unknown villain comes to town. Zeke could always have a friend or two investigate while having no evidence that was traced back to him or Cole. As this continued on for a few more years, another incident went down; The Beast coming to New Marais.

During one of the legendary fight between Cole MacGrath and John White, Cole used this weapon Zeke designed for draining people of their quirks, which surprised Delsin heavily. It was probably the reason why after the fight went down, thousands around the world were reported dead, their quirk as well as their life was drained from them. Zeke didn't intend for the blast to be so powerful but he was just thankfull that it stopped the Beast.

After mourning for his friend for a couple of months, Zeke didn't know what to do with himself still. His purpose was to drive behind Cole, his best friend and brother. Now that he was gone, he didn't have a purpose. But somehow, a year later, A man named Naomasa Tsukauchi found him somewhere in a funk and told him his agency had been watching him and Cole for a long while. He stated that they've racked up a lot of charges doing the little vigilante stunt thing could be sent to jail, if Zeke didn't join the Police Agency back in Japan.

With nothing left to lose, Zeke agreed and the rest was history. Once Delsin heard that story of Zeke's past, it made the Conduit user respect Dunbar a whole lot more. This man had no quirk but was able to have so many skills like that alone was amazing. Right now though, Delsin was working in his new Neon move in the facility. Over the past two weeks, Zeke took the opportunity to help him with his primary quirk while John helped with his secondary.