31.5 Despair At Its Finest...

Previously....

"And who the hell are you?" Bakugo asked. "These are my personal bodyguards and my best strike team to date. I've personally hand picked each of them over the years. They wear marks to hide their identities obviously but you know, I'll allow them to show themselves to you this one time as you know, I really hate suspense on my end of this and I believe you know there people any way so why not a little....reunion, huh?"

The one in the Wolf mask took off his mask and smiled at him. "Hey Little D!" Alex said with a sadistic grin. Delsin snarled. "No way, it's you again! You work for him?! I should've known!". "Yeah, you should've...." Alex said bluntly. The woman in the beer marked revealed herself. She has braided dreadlocks, with specific parts partly colored with a dark red. She had dark skin, with some make up applied to her face.

"You may not know me as we haven't fully been introduced before. I was hoping to meet your family one day but then that......horrible incident happened. Hello there, my name is Nix, nice to finally meet you!". Delsin frowned at her, going through a lot of emotions. 'Just what the fuck?' He thought. "You see I found Nix-chan in a nearby swamp in a abandoned side of New Marais just a few years after you were born, she was alone and scared due to her parents dying in the tragic destruction of The Beast's rampage. I took her in and have her a new meaning in life! She has risen in my ranks and is now one of my most powerful and trusted subordinates! I wouldn't try messing with her though, she is really dangerous when she wants to be...ah now, last but certainly not least....".

The red dragon mask came off and once Delsin saw him, he went ghost pale. The man's face was a bit scarred but he still had facial features. He had shaved hair on the sides while he also had his hair parted on the top is bushy and black. He had scars here and there on his face and his left eye brow was split. He had brown eyes and pierced ears. "Hey....little brother...". Delsin began shaking. His hand were sweaty and his knees were buckling. His eyes began to moist but his throat the exact opposite, not even finding the will to speak. "....R-R-R-R..". He couldn't even say it.

It was false! It had to be. The villains were using DNA, cloning. This couldn't be him....it could not! He refused to believe it was him after all these years. All For one saw the inner turmoil the boy was going through as did everybody in the area. Bakugo had his mouth agape. He never seen Delsin break down in such a way so whoever this guy was in front of them, must've been a real shit disturber. The number 1 villain continued. "My second in command and my strongest subordinate, proceeding even Shigaraki-kun, my protege, Reggie....Rowe, your brother".

Now!!!!

Delsin stared at the man in front of him that was his brother in flabbergasted. He couldn't believe it. All his life he thought he was dead, that he was all alone but all this time, his whole life growing up, Reggie was alive. Alex leaned into his brothers shoulders and spoke like a whisper but was talking normally. "Hey, Reg? I think you surprised him? Look he's as pale as a ghost and is quivering like a scared child!" He chuckled. Reggie smirked viciously. "Well, can't blame him. The pathetic kid always did find me one of the most fascinating things since toilet paper so....".

Delsin eyed him in total silence, totally unbelieving of the sight before him. Reggie, who looked at his little brother. "Well, no big for me, huh Delsin?" He said as he took a step forward only to be met with utter silence. Delsin's brain just shut down, he couldn't think anymore he just died on the spot. Toga smiled. "He's more attractive like this, but to make him even more attractive, he should be bleeding a little...." She said taking out her knife to cut him but Bakugo stepped in front of the stunned Delsin and Reggie put his hands in front of her.