8. Class Council

It was the next day of school and Delsin was seated in his desk, on his phone and reading his old comic books on this app he downloaded a few years back. The app allowed him to download any comic book he wished to read wished to read for cheap prices that only go up to $5. They had everything, like DC, Marvel,anything.

They even rented away movies off said heroes for similar prices, the app was amazing. Izuku, who was reading his notebook about quirks he learn, peeked over to see what he's reading. "Captain....America? Whats that?" Izuku asked. Delsin looked at Izuku weirdly. "You're kidding, right?". Izuku just shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what he's talking about. "You don't know of Captain America?! One of Marvel's greatest heroes?!" Izuku shook his head in a negative.

Delsin nearly cried. "Oh my god, Izuku, you're gonna make me cry! Do you know Iron Man?". Izuki shook his head. "Thor?". Shook his head. "Hulk?!" Shook his head.
"Spider-Man?! Everyone knows who Spider-Man is!". Izuku hesitated as he thought for awhile. Delsin literally had a stroke when Izuku then shook his head no. "Okay, maybe Marvel isn't your thing, do you know Superman?".

"Oh! You mean that guy with the big 'S' on his chest and wears a red cape?". Delsin nodded his head rapidly and his eyes sparkled. "Yes! Thats him!". "I always thought he was trying to copy All Might, cause of the super strength and speed and all, so I immediately hated him and never watched him". Delsin's eye twitched. "HE CAME BEFORE ALL MIGHT WAS EVEN A THOUGHT!" he yelled and sat in his seat.

Delsin sat in anger as smoke was rising from his body. "R-R-Rowe-san....a-are you o-okay?" Izuku asked, afraid of upsetting his first friend in a long while. "I'm fine! Just....let me cool off a bit.....". Kirishima and Kaminari turned to Delsin and Izuku. "Hey guys, whats up! What're you talking about?" Kaminari asked. "Oh you know, Marvel and DC heroes" Delsin answered.

Kaminari and Kirishima both turned to each other and looked at Delsin. "What? Who are they?". Delsin literally tore his desk apart but just relaxed himself and stared at the blackboard in front of them, finishing his conversation with his classmates. "Nothing! Nevermind! Forget I even said anything!" he said. 'How do they not know?! Are they all living under rocks?!' John said, clearly shocked these classmates have zero knowledge of these heroes.

'I know! It's bullshit!' Delsin responded. Soon, Aizawa walked in the classroom and everyone stopped talking. "Good morning class!". "Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" the class answered. Aizawa stood by his desk and stared at all the students with a generally bored expression. 'Wow! Gotta hand it to him, he's not a poker face kind of guy. He shows his displeasure of his job!' John said making Delsin almost snicker. Aizawa sighed. "Today, is more of a curveball type of day....". The class, minus Delsin, sat at the edge of their seats.

"Today, you'll be choosing your class representative" Aizawa finished. Everyone stayed quiet for awhile and then after two seconds passed, everyone jumped up and started shouting, hoping to be picked. Minus Delsin and Izuku due to the former not really caring who gets picked and the latter still to nervous to say anything. Aizawa waved his hand. "Choose amongst yourselves, I'll be over here. Tell me when your done!".

Aizawa went into his little sleeping bag and Delsin sighed. 'And now we must wait untill the caterzawa awakens from his caccoon and blooms into a Aizawafly!' he thought which made John laugh. Soon he returned to students jump up and scream 'Me!' or 'I want to do it!' and a few seats behind him he heard 'I'll make the girl's skirts 3 centimeters shorter' by who else.

"Enough!" Iida yelled. "We shouldn't yell like this, we should put it to a vote!". The other students thought it was a good idea and wrote down their votes on a small piece of paper and then tally them up.