31. Hideout Rescue

(Timeskip- 2 days)

It has been two days since the Forest attack and things haven't been so good. Everyone who heard of the incident was blaming U.A for their lack of security and terrible teachers. As time went on things were getting worse for the school's reputation. They had complaints left and right coming in from all over and they were losing control fast. The villains were getting what they want; the extinction of pro heroes.

There were 27 students injured with two students captured, Delsin Rowe and Katsuki Bakugo and also one hero is missing, Ragdoll of the Pussycats. There was a few arrests as a guy named Muscular who appeared to be attacking Kota but Midoriya managed to save the poor kid from the attack, resulting his injuries that landed him in the hospital currently, along with Yaoyorozu, who was suffering from a mild concussion. There was another man named Moonfish who was attacking Tokoyami and Shoji but he was later taken down by the now Bakugo, Todoroki, Shoji and Tokoyami.

Then last but not least, Mustard, the guy with the sleeping gas quirk. He was in charge of knocking out the students but failed as Class B students Tetsutesu and Kendo took him down. Right now, we find Izuku with his arms in casts as he rested. He was going through a lot of pain right now, physically and emotionally. Not only had he not been able to save Bakugo who was a few feet in front of him but he also arrived too late to help save his other friend from being abducted.

All he was able to do was save Kota from danger but after that, he was useless. He clenched his fists, not even bothering with the pain he felt. Soon after that, his door opened to reveal his classmates. "Hey, Deku-kun. How you feeling?" Uraraka asked. "I'm fine, just my arms is all. Did Everyone from class come to see me?". "Unfortunately no" Iida said. "Jiro-san and Hagakure-san are still unconscious from the gas they were exposed to, Yaoyorozu-San is also still in the hospital like you but she woke up yesterday, she said she's feeling fine but since she heard of.....his capture....she has been going into many anxiety attacks" Ojiro said in sad tone.

Izuku turned to the room window. 'Delsin.....' He thought, his depression kicking back in. "How's Hado-San and Ms. Rowe? I heard they were here the other day, with the latter looking for him" Deku asked. "Ms. Rowe was hysterical. I've never seen a woman cry as hard as she did" Kirishima said solemnly. "Hado-san is just the same, she's so.....dead. Like she lost her spark or whatever. She visited Yaoyorozu though but after that, no one has seen her. She's really taking this to heart". "Well could you blame her, ribbit? She was present when Rowe-san was taken. She probably feels responsible and useless too, ribbit" Asui said.

"I am so sorry, Midoriya-san. My troubles brought younto this state" Tokoyami said. "No, don't worry Tokoyami, Its my fault for being such a burden. My quirk.....Mr. Aizawa was right, for when I overcharge my quirk.....I won't be able....to do anything! Which is why...I couldn't save someone....right in front of me...." He cried, causing everyone to feel sadness overwhelm them, watching Midoriya cry over his two friends.

"So how about we save them?" Kirishima offered, causing the class to gasp. "What do you mean save them? What're you on about?" Shoji said. "I mean going to the company's hideout, nabbing Bakugo and Rowe and booking it! You know, a rescue mission!". "You see, me and Kirishima-san were here in the hospital about to visit Midoriya when....

(Mini-Flashback) 3rd person btw

Kirishima was currently walking towards Midoriya's room after talking to the receptionist when he ran into Todoroki. "Hey, Todoroki-san!" He called out. The monotonous teen turned his head to see the Hardening user headed his way. "Kirishima-san? You're here to visit Midoriya-san as well, I see?". "Yeah I was just headed there! Well if you're here to are him too, we should go together". With Todoroki's nod, the two were off.